Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Islamists in Philippines threaten to kill German hostages

Featured Posts

lego

You can't compare Islamic fundamentalism with any other extreme-religious group. None has caused as much terror as the Islamists. Don't even try to.

I do enough by condemning them. You on the other hand... you don't. You even dare to question the ISIL and to accuse others of creating and funding them. These "lunatics" in the Israeli government and army made Israel stronger and more successful than any of the Muslim countries. But that's not the topic here dear, it's only about your religion and its middle-age methods.  :giggle:

Yes I can compare. Just because media focuses only on one group, it doesn't mean others wouldn't do the same if they had chance. And when you read about their ideologies and goals, they are just as disgusting and barbaric.

I've only seen you defending those lunatics tho, not condemning them. Even now, you talk about making Israel stronger, no matter the cost, no matter over how many dead bodies.

In what way I'm suppose to question them? I don't support them, I had condemned them, but history always repeats itself, al-Qaeda was created and funded by USA in Afghanistan war against the Soviets, then they turned against them, Iraq was invaded for no reason, as ''Saddam's nukes'' didn't exist; same thing with this group, how do you think they got hundred of millions and none of them work? All have brand new Western cars, American and Israeli weapons, how?

What you are trying to do, is blame all Muslims for ''not doing enough'', well your own people are not doing enough either. But it doesn't mean that each Jew is responsible for what some of your racist politicians(or soldiers) are saying and doing.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Dolev

Yes I can compare. Just because media focuses only on one group, it doesn't mean others wouldn't do the same if they had chance. And when you read about their ideologies and goals, they are just as disgusting and barbaric.

I've only seen you defending those lunatics tho, not condemning them. Even now, you talk about making Israel stronger, no matter the cost, no matter over how many dead bodies.

In what way I'm suppose to question them? I don't support them, I had condemned them, but history always repeats itself, al-Qaeda was created and funded by USA in Afghanistan war against the Soviets, then they turned against them, Iraq was invaded for no reason, as ''Saddam's nukes'' didn't exist; same thing with this group, how do you think they got hundred of millions and none of them work? All have brand new Western cars, American and Israeli weapons, how?

What you are trying to do, is blame all Muslims for ''not doing enough'', well your own people are not doing enough either. But it doesn't mean that each Jew is responsible for what some of your racist politicians(or soldiers) are saying and doing.

Oh so now it's the medias fault. :rip:

Please tell me what religion other than the Islam caused 119 style events?

And show us the proof that Saddam's nukes didn't exist. How exactly is it the US fault if people got to power position and changed their minds? You're always blaming everyone else besides the people who cause the problem itself.

When exactly did I defend the JDL? I hate them more than you do. Israel is not strong because it has killed Palestinians, but because its leaders actually cares about the citizens. Blame Hamas for the dead bodies you're talking about.  :duck:

Sure, the Jews are racists. They are the one's who are trying to establish a caliphate today. We're doing more than enough. It's your turn to do something helpful.

lego

Oh so now it's the medias fault. :rip:

Please tell me what religion other than the Islam caused 119 style events?

And show us the proof that Saddam's nukes didn't exist. How exactly is it the US fault if people got to power position and changed their minds? You're always blaming everyone else besides the people who cause the problem itself.

When exactly did I defend the JDL? I hate them more than you do. Israel is not strong because it has killed Palestinians, but because its leaders actually cares about the citizens. Blame Hamas for the dead bodies you're talking about.  :duck:

Sure, the Jews are racists. They are the one's who are trying to establish a caliphate today. We're doing more than enough. It's your turn to do something helpful.

So you are blaming the whole religion? How ignorant. :fail:  Can we also blame Judaism for each massacre of Palestinians, for individuals like Baruch Goldstein, Yigal Amir ? Can we blame Judaism for  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre ? Which religion other than Judaism, caused all that? Sounds antisemitic, doesn't it?

I was talking about defending lunatics in your government and army not JDL. You already established your own ''caliphate'', it's called Israel. 

And you can show the proof that nukes did exist? Where is proof from USA? He's dead, they are suppose to bring the proof, not me.

And again you didn't answer to me, from where did IS get all the money and weapons? How is it US fault? Well IS wouldn't be able to do what they're doing now without the funds.

Dolev

So you are blaming the whole religion? How ignorant. :fail:  Can we also blame Judaism for each massacre of Palestinians, for individuals like Baruch Goldstein, Yigal Amir ? Can we blame Judaism for  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre ? Which religion other than Judaism, caused all that? Sounds antisemitic, doesn't it?

I was talking about defending lunatics in your government and army not JDL. You already established your own ''caliphate'', it's called Israel. 

And you can show the proof that nukes did exist? Where is proof from USA? He's dead, they are suppose to bring the proof, not me.

And again you didn't answer to me, from where did IS get all the money and weapons? How is it US fault? Well IS wouldn't be able to do what they're doing now without the funds.

If you're blind enough to compare these then I won't even bother to argue with you.

Truth speaks for itself and while many, many Muslims are treated misreably by their governments and their-own-self and seek to immigrate to the West the Westrens themselves enjoys full rights.

lego

If you're blind enough to compare these then I won't even bother to argue with you.

Truth speaks for itself and while many, many Muslims are treated misreably by their governments and their-own-self and seek to immigrate to the West the Westrens themselves enjoys full rights.

Again, diverting from the topic. Innocent Americans are not the only people in this world we should feel sorry for, their tragedies are not bigger or worse than those of other innocent people dying in millions on other side of the world.

And it's good to read and think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism