Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says

Featured Posts

vespertine

I agree to an extent.

Its a social taboo as they pointed out. I personaly would never support incest.

But it shouldnt be qualified as a "crime" either :shrug:

TimisaMonster

It's not a "right" to have s-x with your brother or sister... It's a straight up wrong :eww:

JFK

If they're grown people should mate with people they want to mate if that other person is not minor and/or forced into it. 

I don't care what people do inside of their house. But there is the biggest problem. Retardation of their children. Idk, I'm not sure if I can allow- as a healthy human being - huge possibility of retardation in newborns because it's just not right. 

I don't really know the answer. Am I for or against it. I really don't know.

SKANK

I can't at some people saying it's okay :wtf: Incest is just wrong on so many levels.

This is a forum that largely consists of people who have faced discrimination because of their s-xual orientation, so it doesn't seem strange to me that people here would defend the rights of other people to love who they choose to love. 

JaggedMonster

I wounder how many of you would be ok with this if you have kids, and your son or daughter ****ing each other and having kids?

Sparky

I agree to an extent.

Its a social taboo as they pointed out. I personaly would never support incest.

But it shouldnt be qualified as a "crime" either :shrug:

I wounder how many of you would be ok with this if you have kids, and your son or daughter ****ing each other and having kids?

I'm not okay with it, but I don't believe it should be a crime unless it is rape.

Michelle

It should not be illegal for two adults to engage in consensual s-x, regardless of their genes.

My thoughts exactly.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

River

If they are over 18, both accepted and wants to be in this relationship and s-xual activity, so why not? who are we to say no to this?!

As long as it's not a rape, nothing is wrong, it's just s-x anyway, and maybe love, I don't know.. never been in this situation.

About future children, it's their own business, and probably they know all the risks..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Goosey

Hate to say it but the German committee is right  :shrug:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

vespertine

this does not have any effect on you, it is not harming you, so it should remain the business of incesteous couples. i may not be okay with the idea, but if it's what you want to do, then by all means go for it. it's not like they are killing people, so why should it be a crime?

KillerCupcake

this does not have any effect on you, it is not harming you, so it should remain the business of incesteous couples. i may not be okay with the idea, but if it's what you want to do, then by all means go for it. it's not like they are killing people, so why should it be a crime?

Dooming any future children.