💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#OperationCheektoCheek from the LADY Herself!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Since all of you claim to be amazing managers, I expect to see amazing results this time around. Get to work!

:yes:

hijadeputa

OMFG gaga if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SWEDEN IN 3 DAYS, LISTENING TO BANG BANG RIGHT NOW! LOVE YOU <3

OpusDiaboli666

Glad you still enjoy the Artrave, so good to hear you say that.. love u so much baby girl..will help with CheektoCheek sales, it's awesome! Firefly is the best

Brainiac

Hi Gaga! <3 I've purchased an iTunes copy, a physical deluxe from Target and a signed physical copy from Looney Tunes. So happy that you're feeling so happy and refreshed again. You deserve all the happiness in the world.

Remember when she said in an interview to never call her Lady, only Gaga or Lady Gaga, and now she's been calling herself Lady lately

yes and do you remember when she took pride in never tweeting links to buy her stuff cuz she  didnt like to do that :giggle: times change

Morphine Prince

GAGA! If you are reading! Please read my note on the GGD flower that was given to you in May :)

- Morphine Prince

DanielKCarey

I love you Gaga! I've already begun Operation Cheek To Cheek! I'm also glad to see you so happy lately and can't wait for what's next!

artRAVE ‱ Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! ‱ Dive Bar Tour ‱ Joanne World Tour ‱ ENIGMA ‱ The Chromatica Ball

MichaelSimpson7

GET THAT PROMO!!!! She's so cute!

I wonder if she's in her hotel room in Amsterdam. The artRave there 2 days ago was sick!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived