đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga + Nick Knight book

Pluto

Featured Posts

dfghuer5

So you mean like a "Lady Gaga X Nick Knight" style book? there should also be a "Lady Gaga X Hedi Slimane" (Fame Monster shoots) and 'Lady Gaga X Warwick Saint" (Fame shoots there are over 300 picsa from the warwick saint shoot it is incredible!!

So you mean like a "Lady Gaga X Nick Knight" style book? there should also be a "Lady Gaga X Hedi Slimane" (Fame Monster shoots) and 'Lady Gaga X Warwick Saint" (Fame shoots there are over 300 picsa from the warwick saint shoot it is incredible!!

those would be nice too :flutter:
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

dfghuer5

someone should totally try to get in contact with Nick Knight like email/phone or something and tell him this, there could be like the uncloured version on one page, and on the page next to it it could be the coloured, instead of both on the same page, because we want bigger images, and for the ones already in colour they could take up like a double page!!!

• 3 weeks later...
littlemtyrese

That rumor better be true cause I luv Nick Knight's Photography especially the Born This Way Photoshoot!

littlemtyrese

:omg: that would be amazing!! A DVD OF THE SHOOT!!

OMG YESSS LIKE BEHIND THE SCENES!

• 2 weeks later...
shivaruppeni

I have an idea about photoshoot era books like Lady Gaga X Stefani, Lady Gaga X The Fame, etc.

Great idea! Then the fans can see how she's evolved over the years

• 4 months later...
LittleMonster789

I've actually herd strong rumors from very reliable sources that there is a Nick Knight book in production, with unseen pictures.

from where?

Alien Tulip

i want this to happen! the born this way shoot is my favorite, i wish i had all the outtakes, i wish i had like 300 pictures of the shoot.

Archived