💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga + Nick Knight book

Pluto

Featured Posts

soooo, anyways,i i got an idea... there should totally be a book for the whole nick knight/born this way photoshoot, with all the coloured/ b&w photos, and stuff . i'll post cover and page ideas in a few mins, what do you guys think? ( i'm not physically making this, i just thought i would show my ideas :) )

so for the cover, i thought it would just be simple, these are bad, i will make better ones later, but this is what i would sort of want it to be like , i made 2 -

GOiVm.jpg

MHLli.jpg

this looks really bad, like the skin colouring, but this could be an example of a page, with the edited and un-edited, or coloured/b&w of the same photo on a page :P

uLmFa.jpg

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

SissyFromSpace

Seems like a nice idea! :)

I'm interested :)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I've actually herd strong rumors from very reliable sources that there is a Nick Knight book in production, with unseen pictures.

I've actually herd strong rumors from very reliable sources that there is a Nick Knight book in production, with unseen pictures.

there better be!! :P

I like this idea but not that overrated photoshoot. :)

lol, the photoshoot is very overrated. but there is probably lots of outtakes, and it would make the book better :) and the book could have the unedited ones, that would be better :)

James19709

No offence but most of the stuff you say seems to be bull****.

hell0samuel

I have an idea about photoshoot era books like Lady Gaga X Stefani, Lady Gaga X The Fame, etc.

This

I would buy them :legend:

Flippy

:party: :hungry: I want it!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 weeks later...
littlemtyrese

I WOULD TOTTALY GET THIS I LUV THE PHOTOSHOOT SO MUCH! I WOULD LUV THE REST OF THE SHOOT & THE WHOLE SHOOT IN COLOR IN THIS BOOK! Then they should put a dvd/a flash drive or something with all the pix in the book in digital form!

I WOULD TOTTALY GET THIS I LUV THE PHOTOSHOOT SO MUCH! I WOULD LUV THE REST OF THE SHOOT & THE WHOLE SHOOT IN COLOR IN THIS BOOK! Then they should put a dvd/a flash drive or something with all the pix in the book in digital form!

:omg: that would be amazing!! A DVD OF THE SHOOT!!

• 4 weeks later...

No offence but most of the stuff you say seems to be bull****.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived