💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lena Katina from t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wonderful. Love is love!"

Michael

Featured Posts

lena-katina-and-yulia-volkova-t-a-t-u-10

In light of recent homophobic comments made by her former bandmate, t.A.T.u.'s Lena Katina has taken to Facebook to express her own opinions on LGBT rights:

Hey, all! I am seeing some comments lately regarding my position about LGBT and my religion. I can say one thing: God is teaching us to live in love, to be tolerant and not to judge other people! And I do so! Love is love and it is a wonderful feeling! I think everybody should be free to love who they love and be with who they want to spend their life with! Xoxo

:applause: Lena was always the superior member. And how brave of her to openly support LGBT rights when in a country where it could get her imprisoned.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

the member with the brains and the talent :worship:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Diamond Heart

Im glad she basically clarified that she doesnt hold they same beliefs as the other member :golfclap:  
Good for her

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

SlaeUrAnus

I always liked Lena.

Didn't care for the other one.

However, what if she is saying this because she knows that t.A.T.U will lose a huge chunk of their fanbase due to the other ones comments and she is only using this to somewhat cover it up? :laughga:

In my messy era.

I always liked Lena.

It's ironic that even Lena hates Yulia these days. Their reunion was cancelled because Lena can't stand to be in the same room as her. :laughga:

I always liked Lena.

However, what if she is saying this because she knows that t.A.T.U will lose a huge chunk of their fanbase due to the other ones comments and she is only using this to somewhat cover it up? :laughga:

She's been supporting the LGTB community for the longest time  :wub:

Support her solo career :emma:

10600622_10152701352824520_8183681484116

Kindness rules all.

SlaeUrAnus

It's ironic that even Lena hates Yulia these days. Their reunion was cancelled because Lena can't stand to be in the same room as her. :laughga:

I can now see why she cannot. 

In my messy era.

Her debut solo album "This Is Who I Am" coming November 18th!!!!

lk-wia-web.jpg

I can now see why she cannot. 

It's weird because they seemed so close during the Olympics performance and all of their performances last year and this year, but little did we know that they literally couldn't even be near each other when they were off stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jxO22-dakg

Archived