Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

she is going 200 km in the wrong direction!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SlaeUrAnus

The hypocrisy is unreal. 

She said lesbians are "okay" but was happy to make out with a girl? Yet that song/video is iconic in the LGBT community. Gurl, you have just lost a good 75% of your fanbase.

Stupid girl.

In my messy era.

xoxo cupcakke

I heard stuff like this when walking home one day from the town delinquents, that they feel lesbians are okay but two guys together is an utter abomination. It left me thinking what sort of hypocrisy had I overheard. It made no sense to me whatsoever.

Either be a bigot for opposing whatever s-xuality and I'll hate you forever or accept them all and I''l respect you more. You can't pick and choose because that just means you're being a stupid ignoramus and hypocrite.

Nope, you can't! It's important to recognise that s-xism is not just s-x-based discrimination, but s-x-based oppression. Men cannot experience s-x-based oppression. Men as a class uphold the system of s-xism because they benefit from it.

Ala a 10 second Google search for the definition

Sexism - prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of s-x.

While it may in fact be more often than not against women it can and does impact men as well. I've in fact been discriminated against for the simple fact of being a man in many of scenarios. I'm not looking for sympathy but for you to simply understand that while yes women are often the victims it can (and does) happen to men as well. This example with Yulia is in fact homophobic and s-xist as she has discriminated men from the ability to intimately love another individual of the same gender simply due to their s-x. 

The masculine gender role does harm men, but in actual fact, s-xism is a system perpetrated by men (as a class) for their own benefit at the expense of women (as a class), and feminists should not be immediately concerned with the needs of men - their oppressor class.

Nope, you can't! It's important to recognise that s-xism is not just s-x-based discrimination, but s-x-based oppression. Men cannot experience s-x-based oppression. Men as a class uphold the system of s-xism because they benefit from it.

That's a really divisive, extremist, and neo-Marxist way of seeing it, no wonder so many women are hesitant to accept the feminist label.

Such feminism isn't about equality, is about setting men up as the enemy and focusing only on women's interests.

wow the amount of stupidity in her opinion and logic  :deadbanana:but seriously who cares :/ 

this shows how much work should be done regarding gay rights in Russia, people need to educate them selves about this issue more so the country can move forward. 

FrankGutz

Thank goodness i never liked her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived