💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which song would you like to be in the European artRAVE?

VersaceKing

Which song would you like to be in the European artRAVE?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you like to be in the European artRAVE?

• Dance In The Dark
    • Telephone

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

DANCE IN THE DARK VS. TELEPHONE

Dance In The Dark VS. Telephone.

"Find your freedom in the music. You will never fall apart, Diana, you're still in our hearts. Never let you fall apart, together we'll Dance In The Dark" VS"Can call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my Telephone".

Both songs were singles from 'The Fame Monster' (Telephone was released worldwide, while Dance In The Dark was released only in Europe and in Oceania). Telephone peaked at #3 in Billboard's HOT 100, while Dance In The Dark peaked at #22 on Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100. 

Dance In The Dark was nominated for a GRAMMY, back in 2011, and also Telephone was nominated for a GRAMMY at the same year, but both didn't won. (Honestly I think Dance In The Dark should've won a GRAMMY, it's a MASTERPIECE).

Telephone doesn't get the respect it needs (performing only a chorus of a song is actual MESS :rip: ), but Dance In The Dark would be probably shortened also (Like she did at The Monster Ball Tour).

Which songs do you prefer to see live?

P.S. Gaga said she hates Telephone and it's music video. And I've read in some website that she said that's her worst song she had ever written. :giggle:

Gaga will probably change some songs for the European leg, but my question is - would you like to see Telephone live, or Dance In The Dark live at the artRAVE?

VforVendetta

I like DITD more but I prefer Telephone for the artRave. It was one of her big hits anyway...

Azor Ahai

No.

Phew.

Telephone was a giant hit in Europe while DiTD was a single in like 5 european countries and wasnt successful so I prefer Telephone live.

MARRY THE NIGHT :giveup: Even if it wasn't a hit, it's such an amazing song :cry: But yeah I'd love Dance In The Dark, but none of the non-fans would know it :shrug: Then again, in that case they need it in their lives :flutter:

MARRY THE NIGHT :giveup: Even if it wasn't a hit, it's such an amazing song :giveup:

my dream is to see her perorm MTN live someday. What an amazing, massive, iconic track, it's so underrated tbh.

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Marry The Night and Born This Way (studio version)

I can't believe she paid dust to the born this way era like that

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived