💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thicke lied about writing Blurred Lines; Pharrell unable to read music

betarixx

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

The fact that he can't read music doesn't make him any less creative, in fact it's quite the opposite.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavyMetalGAGA

Maybe he should have lied about putting out a song that pandered to the patriarchal society we live in. Domesticate that, Robin.  ;)

Not surprised about Robin Thicke's lies :emma: At least we also know why Paula left him and didn't want his ass back :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Maybe he should have lied about putting out a song that pandered to the patriarchal society we live in. Domesticate that, Robin.  ;)

Wouldn't have been a mega-hit if straight girls were bothered by the lyrics, the way feminists think they should be. It's RnB pop, not a male-dominated genre like hard rock or rap.

Wouldn't have been a mega-hit if straight girls were bothered by the lyrics, the way feminists think they should be. It's RnB pop, not a male-dominated genre like hard rock or rap.

I don't know, I found it odd that a lot of women weren't uncomfortable with it? I mean, to each their own, but I kind of was at first listen.

3 points in and ready for more

The fact that he can't read music doesn't make him any less creative, in fact it's quite the opposite.

What are you talking about?

This supports the accusation that he copied Gaye's song because he liked the sound :emma:

I'm not surprised. Artists tend to lie about a lot of things.

Chances are most of the artists we know have lied about something related to their music/art.

I'm not surprised. Artists tend to lie about a lot of things.

Chances are most of the artists we know have lied about something related to their music/art.

I wonder what...

:creepflop:

Princess Die

So he is a talentless fraud. I thought we all knew this...

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived