Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

what even is that twitter account... do not believe that.

I don't think Gaga makes all these accounts just to give hints... it'd be a waste of her time

but then again who would have thought the boris/aura incident could even happen? 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet spot

WE JUST NEED REDONE AND FERNANDO GARIBAY ON THE NEXT ALBUM. JUST. THAT. PLEASE.

freebit

I just want her to make something near TFM, just that. She just needed 6 months to make her best album, she needs to stop overproducing the songs, what happend to BTW/AP

A good majority of those songs were kind of old though (hence her even having to wrangle Telephone back from team Britney). That adage of "you have your whole life to write your first novel" comes to mind because she basically had her whole life to draw from in effort to create TF and TFM. 

I do think AP was plagued with self-doubt, judging from everything that happened (her delaying the track list for so long and still being in the studio up until the last minute; that guy who runs a fan site said she was even asking fans sleeping outside the studio for their input), and self-doubt is never good for a creative project IMO. I think she probably needs to have a clear idea of what she wants to do and stick to it - which I think is what happened with TF/TFM & BTW (despite what everyone says about BTW it was a very good album IMO, just a bloated one though). 

I'm pretty convinced that Fly Me To The Moon is either a title or lyrics. I know she posted it on Instagram a couple days ago but I swear I think she's used that phrase before. 

luckythisway

I'm pretty convinced that Fly Me To The Moon is either a title or lyrics. I know she posted it on Instagram a couple days ago but I swear I think she's used that phrase before. 

its also a Frank Sinatra song title 

CHROMATICA

its also a Frank Sinatra song title 

Oh, well that may explain her capitalizing it :deadbanana: 

sweet spot

A good majority of those songs were kind of old though (hence her even having to wrangle Telephone back from team Britney). That adage of "you have your whole life to write your first novel" comes to mind because she basically had her whole life to draw from in effort to create TF and TFM. 

The writting may be old, but the production no.

monketsharona

Cynthia again

5r_ef-D9.jpg

Actually she's the only insider I believe. She proved herself being relevant many times before (not only concerning Lady Gaga)

HighwayGuy

Could gaga get any nominations for the Grammys next february? I really need her to perform her lead single there but I'm worried she won't get any nominations so won't be able to :giveup:

luckythisway

I'm really excited. these lyrics and the possible ones in the caption are shaping up to make this her best album. 

we already know the production is going to be awesome, would be better with Fernando, does anyone know what happened to them working together? 

CHROMATICA

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived