💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concern for Turkey Artrave

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Don't want to come off as ignorant but that one tweet/trend "Gaga is the enemy of Islam" worries me.

cant she also get punished for being dresses half naked? (you know 50 whips/lashings) and worse...?

idk. just a thought. Its on the 13th right? 

:ohno:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Yes, and I wouldn't worry about that.

Many artists that are aslo controversial and that are half-naked on the stage in their costumes have come before and they had no problems so it will be fine :yes:

SissyFromSpace

Nope, Tel Aviv is on the 13th. I wouldn't worry for Istanbul, Turkey is still mostly free.

Oh mess. Is Tel Aviv also safe though?

ugh :giveup:

and what do you mean by "Turkey is still mostly free" ...?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Turkey is not like that... :toofunny: Sure they're a conservative country, but the European part of it(where Gaga's going) is very modern. Also as far as I know they don't do whipping in Turkey, especially to world famous pop stars. :haha:

Turkey is not like that... :toofunny: Sure they're a conservative country, but the European part of it(where Gaga's going) is very modern. Also as far as I know they don't do whipping in Turkey, especially to world famous pop stars. :haha:

This :smh:

Imagine Gaga getting whipped :lmao:

VforVendetta

There is nothing to worry about in west Turkey. It's like a conservative European country.

Imagine Gaga getting whipped :lmao:

She'll say it an performance art, inspired by Rhythm 0 by Marina Abramović. :derpga:

Archived