Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

degenerate

you might not be bored if you followed her advice of getting a life

Actually true :rip: Her tweet literally says forget me and focus on yourself but.. welp. 14 pages.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

What else is new with a title called Gaga + drags  :dies:

Who the hell used the word drag for that Tweet. Fans are overreacting all the time. It's a mess. 

we might not be bored if she followed his advice. 

Or you could not have this stuck up view that she's here to entertain YOU at every step of her own journey, this is her music career and she's able to shape and change it as she wishes. YOU are not the centre focus, nor is catering to your tastes and doing everything how YOU would like it.

I'm not particuarly hyped about C2C, but my god. Some of you are acting like absolute brats.

And saying he is giving her advice, he was being rude to her. Nothing more, end of story. She's putting a lot of work into making this album, something that gives us even more music of hers, between ARTPOP and her next album project. What he is doing is making a nasty little tweet implying she's wasting all her time on this project she clearly loves.

Who the hell used the word drag for that Tweet. Fans are overreacting all the time. It's a mess. 

Pretty sure a mod changed it :deadbanana: 

VforVendetta

Pretty sure a mod changed it :deadbanana:

I don't think a mod would use that word for this tweet just to create a mess. :smh:

djBuffoon

And saying he is giving her advice, he was being rude to her. Nothing more, end of story. She's putting a lot of work into making this album, something that gives us even more music of hers, between ARTPOP and her next album project. What he is doing is making a nasty little tweet implying she's wasting all her time on this project she clearly loves.

:tea: :tea: :tea:

Gaga Ate My Ass

I think shes just having a bad day so I understand her but at the same time her response was even more rude and uncalled for :(

Morphine Prince

She wasn't rude at all. She's right. If you don't care for C2C go focus on something else. Sorry she isn't making Pop "bops" at the moment. It's a side project for her and Tony. Plus how does he know she isn't working on her new album? We don't know **** about what goes on behind the scenes. And see his response? Shows his lack of character. **** him.

And I see the same people in here saying Gaga is in the wrong like in every other topic. Yawn, next.

we might not be bored if she followed his advice. 

Or you can just listen to another artist and stop being bored :)

DrewStevens

Listen dude, you are doing the same thing Im doing except your kissing a popstars ass who doesnt give a damn about you. Im just saying how I feel without bias. But Ok.

No we are not doing the same thing. You are being negative and delusional about a silly tweet that is not even offensive. Your posts make no sense and you contradicted yourself many times.

You and I are very different. I'm here because I enjoy almost everything she does and you are here probably because you don't have anything better to do. I'm sorry that you are still pressed because Gaga didn't gave a damn about your irrelevant opinion.

I find nothing wrong with what she said. She's put up with way too much bullsh*t from this fanbase for way too long. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just flat out criticism, and that certainly wasn't constructive.  

Some of my faves haven't put out albums I really liked in 10+ years.  I just listen to their old stuff.  If they're happy with what they're putting out, cool.  It's not all about me. 

And if his reply doesn't show he's an immature asshat, I don't know what does. 

Good for her! This obviously means a lot to her and who is he to tell her to forget about it? This is her actual album now.

And that wasn't constructive criticism by any means. He was just an asshole

Archived