Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Nice interview, I can't believe she wanted to quit singing a few months ago but thank goodness tony kept her going.

Beyond the album, it's really amazing that it seems Tony was able to help her through a difficult period. No matter how the era turns out musically, it seems to have really helped her as a person, which is great to see

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MarryTheSequins

It's scary to think we could have lost the Gaga we love; with all her passion and drive for performing. I think this project means more to her than 'just a jazz album'. I'm so happy she's got her Gaga back, even if for now she is just Lady. :heart:

So glad the pain and misfortune of the ARTPOP era are over.

ย 

Granted, she still has to heal from all the trauma caused by the last year or two - but she's finally on the right track! I'm ready for her to come back stronger than ever in 2016!ย 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

giskardsb

Such a great interview with lots of insight, yet a bunch of you can't get past the wig. If that's not a statement about some of this fanbase I don't know what is, lol.

Here I am practically in tears from reading that interview and the first comments on here are just about her wig. :smh:

Some of you need to be stage moms/dads. That way you can have someone of your very own to constantly critique and hold to ridiculous standards.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived