Inside the artRAVE: Meet the Dancers!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

https://littlemonsters.com/post/540e3a61fc376d0a558b4663

China Taylor

540e39fcbe38e4f1658b458e_700.jpg

Tell us a bit about your dance history:

I started dancing when I was 10 years old from watching old Michael and Janet videos and breaking all my mom’s furniture. I moved to Los Angeles to become a professional dancer when I was 16 years old with my mom. Got my first job with Lady Gaga when I was 17 doing her VMA performance. I got the call to do the artRAVE while I was still 17 and came on as the baby of the group. The first city was a few days after my 18th birthday and in my home state with so many friends in the audience. It was the best feeling on Earth.

How do you prepare to go on stage:
I always eat a poptart, brush my teeth, stretch, we all do our prayer circle, then right when we get backstage I get so excited and I get butterflies for every show.

What’s your favorite part of traveling:
Seeing the world, doing what I love with greatest people around, and being a gypsy.

What do you do on your day off:
Sleep. I call it the artRAVE Aftermath.

Favorite Gaga song:
It's a strong battle between So Happy I Could Die and Gypsy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

540e39f9233889c2058b463a_700.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Paper Planes

FlopGa trying to gain relevance by riding off of Queen Katy and Goddess Taylor's back-up dancer drama

delete it fat

gagaisitalian

Aww she slays me.

Being that young and already having something so big as being a Gaga backup dancer on your resume must be incredible.

ItsTommyBitch

Shes so cute :sara:

I knew there was something I liked her about her. Her hair is flawless during Venus (and the whole show really) :whitney:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived