Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift / Katy Perry 'feud' discussion (background + KP's reply?)

HANZ

Featured Posts

monketsharona

It means Taylor is a mean girl, but in sheep's clothing (with a fake good girl image).

She could very well be right - Taylor has had slut-shaming and boyfriend bashing lyrics, and has reacted strongly when people cross here.

hum that's what I call hypocrisy knowing that Katy is a fake 'good girl' 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hum that's what I call hypocrisy knowing that Katy is a fake 'good girl'

That's not really her image. Remember I Kissed a Girl, whip cream bras, etc.

Always been some wisecracking in her comments too. She's the funny girl with big boobs.

monketsharona

That's not really her image. Remember I Kissed a Girl, whip cream bras, etc.

Always been some wisecracking in her comments too. She's the funny girl with big boobs.

she began with this 'slutty' image.. But now we can definitely see that she became the perfect innocent girl living in a world full of living sweets in which she paints elephant's nails in pink...

I loved her image during OoTB, but now Katy Perry's phenomenon smells money far too much... I mean she's too kind to be honest... To me Katy Perry became fake in order to be #1... Honestly I really like her and a lot of her songs but to me her 'fame' won't last very long... We already can see that she can't have all of her songs #1 like she did before... 

To me she has to do something more mature on her next album, I waiting for this to happen !

Katy is obnoxious.

She is almost 30 and she posts a tweet like that, how immature :coffee:

Pretty measured moderate response.

She's not the one who escalated this into a public feud.

South Blonde

she began with this 'slutty' image.. But now we can definitely see that she became the perfect innocent girl living in a world full of living sweets in which she paints elephant's nails in pink...

I loved her image during OoTB, but now Katy Perry's phenomenon smells money far too much... I mean she's too kind to be honest... To me Katy Perry became fake in order to be #1... Honestly I really like her and a lot of her songs but to me her 'fame' won't last very long... We already can see that she can't have all of her songs #1 like she did before... 

To me she has to do something more mature on her next album, I waiting for this to happen !

She won't risk musically speaking anytime soon, so get ready for Teenage Dream 3.0 The Re Up

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Then why fuel it and act like a shady tween? :rip: Shes 30.

This, I mean where is the hate directed at Taylor for writing a song about Katy and talking about it with Rolling Stone?

If Taylor had been dissing Gaga and she responded in a manner like this half the site would be talking about how classy she is by not directing it at her or blowing up about it. Another 25% percent would be screaming "YASSS I LOVE SHADY-GA!! DRAG HA!!". The rest would probably be dragging Gaga tbf but that comes with everything Gaga does.

30 isn't really that old. I get the criticisms about her immature music, but I think it is an overreaction to attack her over a pretty tame tweet.

Rat Boy

:lmao:

Her come back are always so...

eh-685x480.jpg

:lmao:

I'm on Team Taylor, I don't want Regina George to win. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Then why fuel it and act like a shady tween? :rip: Shes 30.

There is a DISS SONG coming out. This won't die by ignoring it (like if it was just an interview comment).

Taylor will be 25 this year and his been a star longer than Katy.

what's with all the title changes and the new stuff in the OP? I don't remember doing that, lol

:lmao:  :lmao:

and lol I left this thread when it had like 3 pages :smh:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived