Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In About 2 Months The ArtRAVE Will Be Over.

mucinex

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Excited because it means she can focus on other things than that rather basic tour...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Does anyone use sarcasm or any form of pro/cons discussion anymore? Or are we all required to be fascist and love every fart that comes from lady gaga? I LOVE GAGA JUST LIKE YOU! I just don't feel (version of in my opinion) that the artRave showcases her talent or even her dancers talent. WHICH IS WHY I GO TO SHOWS! So please shade me some more, because I need every ounce of this fan base promoting #OnlineKindness with one keystroke then turning around and taking a s h i T down my neck.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

angelduuh

Wow, It felt very short, compared to the other ones...

And another tour I didn't go :( when will I see Gaga live?

Duella Dvil

Somebody compliment something BESIDES the atmosphere and the fun you had, please give me a critical a--lysis of the show something that gaga did MUSICALLY (besides the piano parts because that is {again IN MY OPINION } the best part of the show

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I don't really care, bring on the next one already Gags :wtf:

And make it come soon, my coins are waiting for you

PinkBalloons

Does anyone use sarcasm or any form of pro/cons discussion anymore? Or are we all required to be fascist and love every fart that comes from lady gaga? I LOVE GAGA JUST LIKE YOU! I just don't feel (version of in my opinion) that the artRave showcases her talent or even her dancers talent. WHICH IS WHY I GO TO SHOWS! So please shade me some more, because I need every ounce of this fan base promoting #OnlineKindness with one keystroke then turning around and taking a s h i T down my neck.

I'm totally with you. But remember, the average age of Gaga's fan base has dropped, a mod said that 80% in Gagadaily are around 13, it means that you got adolescent people making a lot of noise, being hypocrites and living for the charts :D

Waiting for the DVD that she promised us  :coffee:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

high heeled fem

If feels like it only started a few weeks ago :emma:

i know tooo soon way tooo soon :( 

BUT its fine if we get BTWB again two nights

TheAlienatedNYC

The last show from 2010 was supposed to be the last one for the tour too
i really hope the tour is not over!  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Archived