Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4 RELEASED

Honey Boo Boo

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait you can resize regular objects?! :giveup:

Yup! By selecting an object to place, if you press down Shift+ ] it'll make objects bigger, while Shift + [ makes objects smaller. (Although you cannot make an object smaller than its original size)

I made a GIANT flat screen tv and mounted it on a wall. It was like a being at a drive-in movie. :popcorn:

xJHTx7X.png

I found the resize object Button!

This is going to make things interesting jQMEI1H.gif

Bangerz Tour?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Darcklighter22

been playing every spare time I have when not working so hooked had not played Sims in at least a few years hard core fan year was definitely when the GC games got released I have all of them.  :sweat:

Perhaps EA should put a sticker on the cover saying "If you played The Sims 3 you better don't go with this one"

However, the game runs overall smoothly on my PC, haven't noticed or experienced any major bugs so far but I really do miss the open world. I'm still trying to get used to the gameplay and the emotions are actually interesting to play with + of course the new CAS which is amazing ,one of the biggest improvements in the game as well as the build/buy modes.

Darcklighter22

Perhaps EA should put a sticker on the cover saying "If you played The Sims 3 you better don't go with this one"

However, the game runs overall smoothly on my PC, haven't noticed or experienced any major bugs so far but I really do miss the open world. I'm still trying to get used to the gameplay and the emotions are actually interesting to play with + of course the new CAS which is amazing ,one of the biggest improvements in the game as well as the build/buy modes.

Does anyone know of a good comparison video of Sims 3 vs 4? I mean the game just got released id imagine as the months go by they might just release packs that might make the game more versatile?

Does anyone know of a good comparison video of Sims 3 vs 4? I mean the game just got released id imagine as the months go by they might just release packs that might make the game more versatile?

I'm more than sure there will be add-ons in the future. And still, for a base game I think it's pretty good. Not sure if it's sensible to compare TS3 and TS4 though, I mean the producers have said the latter is a brand new direction for the series so I suppose you can try to get the best of both :)

RAYA.core

Oh I think i'll become addicted now. I need a game that I can play that's not facebook or on a console.

But, I'm a pirate that shii

edit: do any of you play it on a laptop? like just a basic laptop, does it cause any laggage or anything. I just bought a new laptop from walmart... kinda cheap but just hoping it runs ok at least

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Darcklighter22

I bought it and it feels like a downgrade, I loved The Sims 3  :emo:

But you can still play the sims 3 :) that's like Gaga hype from everyone expecting everything she does to top her previous work. It's still a new game to me I never really played the sims 3 but played 2 and tried the app version of sims which I find it kinda is a hybrid of both of those sure there are things that have been taken out but i'm sure they will add features :)

Oh I think i'll become addicted now. I need a game that I can play that's not facebook or on a console.

But, I'm a pirate that shii

edit: do any of you play it on a laptop? like just a basic laptop, does it cause any laggage or anything. I just bought a new laptop from walmart... kinda cheap but just hoping it runs ok at least

I believe that it's why they took out the open world thing in this game yes there are loading screens but it makes the overall game easier to run on lower end PC's I have mine on ultra settings except for a few that I brought down to medium just to not have my laptop run extremly hard and I can decently play GW2 on my pc and so far other than the normal little hick ups with the game like sometime a second or two it will take when you click on a player to see the options (due to the emotions thing I think) it runs pretty smoothly

Archived