Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riff Raff DRAGS Sam Smith

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Its extra sad because a collage pic there before that one shows that the only way to show riff raff too is cutting like 90% of charli (and the pic was aimed at her so :emma: )

Rat Boy

OMG I was thinking the same thing. I can't even name anything he's made. What does he do? Too funny.

Same. I think he's meant to be a rapper lol

At the YouTube Awards he was stoned and sarcastically said that he was excited for Gaga's performance. He also wrote a song that contained the lyrics "I want to stab Bruno Mars in the oesophegus" :smh:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Stefani328

Same. I think he's meant to be a rapper lol

At the YouTube Awards he was stoned and sarcastically said that he was excited for Gaga's performance. He also wrote a song that contained the lyrics "I want to stab Bruno Mars in the oesophegus" :smh:

Messy as hell

Blue Jeans

I can't at people here also Dragging Sam Smith

he's an amazing artist i don't know why so many are hating, maybe if he wasn't gay or out, you would all be praising him ?

cause he deserves respect, he worked and still works hard to be where he is.. amazing vocalist and song-writter

as for Riff raff, you're a mess, nobody knows you, nobody wants to know you, and this is not a good way to be noticed, you're already irrelevant don't push it even further.. :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Princess Die

And Riff Raff looks like a giant **** that's been ran over a couple of times. Honestly if he actually made one good bop that wouldn't make me question whether or not I'm having a stroke he wouldn't have to resort to these wannabe Azelia Banks tactics to try to put bread on the table.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

He's so ratchet

ikr.

wtf was he wearing at the vma???????? like plese no stop my eyes  :blehga:  :blehga:  :blehga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I think you could use an anger management course. He didn't even do anything to you personally. :awkney:

Thanks internet person for your wonderful input.

Archived