๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears renews her contract with RCA Records

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news! I thought she'd retire once her contract was up. This means she's not going anywhere anytime soon. As long as she's with Sony, she'd be fine.ย 

RAYA.core

That's interesting I wonder how long this contract will beย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

9b5f67d8.gifย Interesting to see how thing will go considering the backlash of BJ.

ย 

Kiss bye bye the retire rumour

Versace

Guys Britney was legendary up to album 4 , album 5 was beyond amazing music wise everything else was messy like that vma performance, album 6 was a rebirth it was as epic as the first 4, album 7 has a similar situation to album 5 the music was great but the effort put into the era and performances were underwhelming and then album 8 the music was badย (looks at will.i.am)ย and the era was bad overall. With Britney only if she is truly motivated will she produce a masterpiece.

RAMROD

This means we can put the retirement rumor to rest.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Cody Draco

I hope she has more creative/artistic input on this album. Real ballads, real expression.

ย 

Same, I just hope she doesn't make generic music. Most of her albums are full of fillers. Some songs are great though, she's a hit or miss for me. :bunny:

Psychedelic

Please gimme another "Blackout" or "In The Zone" or an album full of songs like "Alien" would be fine.

THIS!

Dangerous Man

Meh. Not surprised.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Sugarfall

Cant wait for her next album :party:

I hope she has input in it like In The Zone or at least does promo like Circus. She can make masterpieces when she is into the project :legend:

I really want her to work with Timbaland on her next album, they could make great music together.

ย 

William Orbit+Danja+Timbaland+Pharrell please. :flutter::excited2:

Archived