💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears renews her contract with RCA Records

Michael

Featured Posts

Britney-Spears.jpg

And the consolidation has continued. Earlier this year she re-upped with RCA Records, which had inherited her contract from former affiliate Jive years ago. And even touring was scrapped, as Spears established her two-year residency in the Nevada desert.

“In my off-time I do record,†Spears says. “Once in a while I’ll just go into the studio if there’s a really good song that I have in my head and want to do. I think as artists you’re constantly in creative motion. If I stopped writing songs then that’s a part of me that would stop in my life, and I need constant motion… I’m definitely more in a creative space now. You have more time to go there spiritually in your home with a piano than you would being in a hotel room.â€

Full interview with Britney Spears and article:

http://variety.com/2014/music/news/britney-spears-interview-las-vegas-residency-1201293159/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Will we finally be able to sound what Britney Spears' music rly sound like?

Prismatic

Please gimme another "Blackout" or "In The Zone" or an album full of songs like "Alien" would be fine.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I hope she has more creative/artistic input on this album. Real ballads, real expression.

She can keep the ballads for album 9 tbh, I'm here for another Blackout :excited2:

Although an album like Blackout+In the Zone would be absolutely perfect.

I want her to work with William Orbit and Danja mostly for her next album.

I'm also here for Britney working with Timbaland. I think they could work very well together. And Pharrell please Britney. Their work together in the past has been FIRE. :gaga:

Bellatrix

I hope she has more creative/artistic input on this album. Real ballads, real expression.

Paper Planes

I just hope she actually sings on this record.

delete it fat

Ladey Gagz

Finally I want her to be motivated and WANT to do what she does. She has potential to make super good songs

She was one of my idol.. But her new music is awful (even worse than Rihanna) + she doesn't sing her songs, even Toxic, MY FAV SONG OF "HER" :'(

LaMaisonGaga

Finally I want her to be motivated and WANT to do what she does. She has potential to make super good songs

This

lamaisongaga.com

Archived