Nein 508 Posted August 27, 2014 Share Posted August 27, 2014 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2007 5,291 Posted August 27, 2014 Share Posted August 27, 2014 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted August 27, 2014 Share Posted August 27, 2014 The s-xual anime wallpaper tho :lmao: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Judas Oyster 1,940 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 ... I got trolled, I guess... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Applause 650 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 He got me good, not gonna lie! I truly didn't expect it. Xalser Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanjo 2,297 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 OMG, this will revolutionize the smart phone, once again! :D Slaypple! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ByeBye49 161 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sebastien 16 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 I absolutely love the first two comments of this thread, that's all I read before watching the video and I wasn't expecting it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
vgavorn 0 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 Wow! That's definitely better than all the previous iPhone models! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ursula Buffay 73 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 Gonna camp to get that first tbh :ARTPOP: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
soundwave 193 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 WAIT OMG GAGA PREDICTED THIS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkwolf 590 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 Surprised no one mentioned that Katy perry promo at 1:57 :) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
iAstroLeo 14,460 Posted August 28, 2014 Share Posted August 28, 2014 Was that supposed to be funny? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noam Zioni 1,201 Posted August 29, 2014 Share Posted August 29, 2014 I like it tbh.. I wanted a bigger screen tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted August 29, 2014 Share Posted August 29, 2014 LOCK THIS THREAD This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.