1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame Samsung for the obsession with phones getting as big as mini fridges :smh: Want a bigger screen, get an ipad mini tbh :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I don't know if I want the iPhone 6 64 GB or the iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB. :ohno:

Get the plus, boo. Just like I ;)

Bigger screen means better when watching video, taking pictures, and playing games.

Trust me, I own a galaxy note.

You know how huge that is, a phablet.

And I'll pair this with 6 plus soon. Squeeee!! :sara:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Prometheus

Get the plus, boo. Just like I ;)

Bigger screen means better when watching video, taking pictures, and playing games.

Trust me, I own a galaxy note.

You know how huge that is, a phablet.

And I'll pair this with 6 plus soon. Squeeee!! :sara:

But will it fit in my pocket?

But will it fit in my pocket?

It will, it is not as huge as it seems.

It will still be smaller than a tablet.

It is still can be carried and operated with one hand, too.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I blame Samsung for the obsession with phones getting as big as mini fridges :smh: Want a bigger screen, get an ipad mini tbh :sweep:

I think by forcing people into bigger screens, that might open people idea up to Samsung, so it's kind of risky for them to do such a big increase. Once people realize they have to have a big screen they will start thinking about which phone is actually a better phone. 

Teal Ambition

Gotta pay off 250$ since I have 2 years left on my contract but idc ill pay it off for this  :coffee:  Is there any Canadian prices yet?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Im off of my contract anyway and my current phone is unlocked and on T-Mobile unlimited. By paying for the unlocked 6 I'd actually be saving a huge load of cash than if I were to go back on contract. :party: Plus I can use my phone in other countries since I travel all the time

To all you iSheep who think what you're getting is a new phone with "new" features :reductive:

28amdmg.jpg

at least we don't have to deal with 5 home screens and a non-cohesive OS that makes us choose what app we want to use for every single function...

Finesse and ease of use.

Besides, it comes down to preference. If y'all are so happy with your androids, than what are you doing here trying to persuade apple users to switch when you could just leave them be?

GrandchildDavid

at least we don't have to deal with 5 home screens and a non-cohesive OS that makes us choose what app we want to use for every single function...

Finesse and ease of use.

Besides, it comes down to preference. If y'all are so happy with your androids, than what are you doing here trying to persuade apple users to switch when you could just leave them be?

But with Android you don't have to choose what apps to use for what function. Also, many famous tech fanatics only have one screen on their Androids. To put it simply, the freedom is there where it's due, and that's the beauty of a smartphone.

Besides, I think the real problem is that a lot of Apple users tend to be misinformed about Android and its capabilities in that either they think Samsung phones or some low end Android devices represent the entire Android ecosystem or they have never experienced a stock Android device like Nexus 5 or (nearly stock) Moto X before. The performance on a Nexus 5 is exceptionally smooth mostly because it runs stock Android without any OEM UIs(aka skins) on it. Imagine if iOS was to go open-source and the other OEMs go crazy with their skins on top of it? Not saying it would, just to give you an idea. c:

new screen sizes are cool, but that's it basically... I mean, it's nothing really new... a ****ing 8 MP camera? seriously? it's been that way since the damn 4s, change it for gods sake.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived