💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande opens up about her dark childhood

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

BvGWIenCIAEzTo4.jpg

"For my fifth birthday party we had a Jaws theme and all my friends left crying. I mean, I still am that way. But when I was little it was more concerning," the up-and-comer says in Billboard's Aug. 23 issue. "There was a stage, when I was 3 or 4, where my mom thought I might grow up to be a serial killer."

Grande, who lives in L.A., says she was "a very weird little girl" growing up in Boca Raton, Fla. Calling herself "dark and deranged," she says, "I always wanted to have skeleton face paint on or be wearing a Freddy Krueger mask, and I would carry a hockey stick around. I was like a mini-Helena Bonham Carter."

She's also hypoglycemic. "When I was a little girl, I would turn into the Tasmanian devil," she recalls.

Grande was raised Catholic but says she "departed from that and started practicing my own things when I was around 12 years old." Now, like her idol Madonna, Grande practices Kabbalah. "As a fellow Kabbalist, I know how hard it is to exercise those tools in your everyday life," she explains. "Especially in a world where everything is so egocentric and all you do is talk about yourself and promote yourself."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/569703/ariana-grande-was-a-dark-and-deranged-kid-my-mom-thought-i-might-grow-up-to-be-a-serial-killer

I can't take this seriously.  :toofunny:  remember her demon story?  :dies:  its so try hard

certified kii..http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/ariana-grande-demon_n_4221025.html

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

So basically she has always been part of the dark side and is now the new Illuminati Queen.

PicklePower

What is Kabbalah?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived