Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So What's Up With Gaga Not Singing The Chorus In Some Songs?

Tropico

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Not necessarily true about her using a lot of backing vocals this entire era. During AMA's she didn't. During Swinefest she didn't really (to an extent). She's been singing some songs fully it's just the tour I've noticed it happens a lot. :shrug:

At swinefest you couldn't hear her voice at all during Sexxx Dreams and Jewels N' Drugs choruses 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Inb4 the hip excuse

Did you actually just ****ing call breaking her mother****ing hip an EXCUSE? REALLY?...

REALLY!

OMG.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Alien Tulip

She doesn't lip sync. She just doesn't sing it period. She's not like some singers who would pretend to be singing. If she isn't singing she doesn't act like she is. #Real****UpInHere

theres plenty of times where she just mouth the words as the song plays with the actual studio vocals its just...not cool at all.

She sang them at my Artrave. :shrug:. Half assed, but she still did it. In videos you can't hear her over the backing track but when you're there you can clearly hear her.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Stefani328

Inb4 the hip excuse

It's not an excuse. When you break break a body part it will never be what you use to be. Ask any person that has done so. It won't bother you all the time but there will be times when it will. 

lairofhk

She's gotten lazy, and it's sad tbh. Compare ARTPOP ball videos to Monster Ball videos. She sings significantly less at the ARTPOP ball. She also dances less, or if she does dance, it just looks clumsy or half-assed. Honestly, I don't think she has the right to call people out for lip syncing given the fact that she doesn't even really sing that much at her concerts anymore. 

retroglamx

I can imagine her not dancing as much and singing the songs entirely and y'all would then complain about her not dancing enough.

:later:  :later:  :later:  :later:  :later:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Arturo

Am I missing something? She sang the Applause and Venus chorus at my artRAVE and in videos I've seen from other cities.

I noticed it during G.U.Y but that's some pretty complex choreo. 

And LOL at anyone that says she's lip syncing :lmao: During G.U.Y she just keeps her mouth shut during the chorus.

Oh and if you didn't go to artRAVE then I don't really think you should complain.

FRANK1991
ARTPOPBlogger, on 08 Aug 2014 - 15:20, said:

Not necessarily true about her using a lot of backing vocals this entire era. During AMA's she didn't. During Swinefest she didn't really (to an extent). She's been singing some songs fully it's just the tour I've noticed it happens a lot. :shrug:

um the entire tour is mostly this era and that's a lot of backing

well DWUW is one where she doesn't need backing because there's not a lot of dancing

I'm talking about the dancing songs

every Applause has backing INCLUDING swinefest

Gypsy, Donatella, Aura songs with massive amazing chorus :ohno:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Sugarfall

The backing track is so loud it overshadows her voice in videos

However a lot of people have told me that there, you hear her voice and honestly I can't wait to see her live  :excited2:  :excited2:

That J

She uses the backing tracks mainly on some choruses but it didn't bother me at the show because she still sang alot and sounded flawless. Plus the show was so busy, so much going on that I didn't really notice as much when I was in that moment. But she did sing over the back track at my show more than not so I guess it depends on how her voice is night to night. I've seen alot of shows and I've never ever been disappointed at a Gaga concert so there's that ;)

She's gotten lazy, and it's sad tbh. Compare ARTPOP ball videos to Monster Ball videos. She sings significantly less at the ARTPOP ball. She also dances less, or if she does dance, it just looks clumsy or half-assed. Honestly, I don't think she has the right to call people out for lip syncing given the fact that she doesn't even really sing that much at her concerts anymore.

Enjoy the Prism tour then

Honestly nobody can judge the show without seeing it in person. Same for the BTW Ball. The videos do it zero justice. The only people who have gotten lazy is the so called fans cuz they didn't buy ARTPOP. #JusticeForVenus. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MonsterMum

Enjoy the Prism tour then

Honestly nobody can judge the show without seeing it in person. Same for the BTW Ball. The videos do it zero justice. The only people who have gotten lazy is the so called fans cuz they didn't buy ARTPOP. #JusticeForVenus. ;)

Clock it hunty :ARTPOP:

That J

Clock it hunty :ARTPOP:

You know it! Bet. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

APPLAUSE4YOU

Am I missing something? She sang the Applause and Venus chorus at my artRAVE and in videos I've seen from other cities.

I noticed it during G.U.Y but that's some pretty complex choreo. 

And LOL at anyone that says she's lip syncing :lmao: During G.U.Y she just keeps her mouth shut during the chorus.

Oh and if you didn't go to artRAVE then I don't really think you should complain.

Archived