💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's ugliest wig

True Blue

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion but I hate the Harper's Bazaar wig from the pink suit outfit.

tumblr_nav4uk77aa1tt91vvo1_500.png

Like wtf, big volume on the sides but not on top? Reminds me of Papillion dog ears tbh. And it looks like 3 wigs frankenwigged together.

Not her ugliest wig, which has already been mentioned in this thread but definitely one of her more ugly ones. In my opinion.

Also yall hating on her real hair :smh: 

I wonder if the mom/Bowie cut from late summer 2013 was her real hair?

Half the wigs mentioned in these threads are my faves

:cryga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lady Palutena

From what I see, I don't think any of the wigs she wears are ugly. Unflattering, but not "ugly".

This is so sad, you can't focus on anything positive so you have to create threads about negativity.

Does anyone here not remember the SXSW Interview where she said that it seems as if all people want her to do is look "beautiful"? Who are you to judge what's beautiful?

Leave the girl alone, my god as if she doesn't have enough negativity.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

PopBitch

what do you think, of all wigs gaga has, is the ugliest?

imo

the Venus Artrave wig, its just too big and out of proportion

tourset54.jpg

I always worried she was going to develop neck problems or herniate a disc in the upper back right at the bottom part of the neck flipping that heavy wig around on her head on the tour.  But she made it.  The tour is almost over.  Whew.  No injuries this tour.  But I liked it.

Lady-Gaga-and-Tony-Bennett-for-Cheek-to-

I hate the C2C wig

I love it.

You win.  I had forgotten about that.  Ugly wig,  ugly on her, and it looks like a very cheap wig.  And the outfit is horrible too.  It looks like something a mom gave away from her '80s office job wardrobe.

PAY-Lady-Gaga.jpg

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

This is it. This is the worst. We can close the thread now. :rip:

Seriously though, I mean the Italian curls wig is great now, but the week or so when she was trying to work this wig out was horrifying. Thank God it finally got fixed. :smh:

My least favorite wigs:

1. The Sylvia Browne wig from ArtRave 1.0.

2. Blonde and black wig from the EoG era. You know the one. :creepflop:

3. The short-banged strawberry blonde Manny Santos wig seen here: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/104517-gaga-out-in-nyc-new-wig/

4. The C2C fro.

5. Gargantuan sewer green wig from Roseland.

Does anyone here not remember the SXSW Interview where she said that it seems as if all people want her to do is look "beautiful"? Who are you to judge what's beautiful?

I actually agree with you on some level. I LOVE when she eschews looking "beautiful" for looking cool. Her looking like an ethereal alien sent to bless (or frighten) us peasants is way more interesting than some boring E! news anchor look. That said, I think it's about preference for me. I prefer an out-of-this-world McQueen inspired aesthetic rather than say, cubist Boy George for example. And yeah, I do think people go hard on her and take her fashions too serious, calling her "ugly" etc, even on this forum and thread. That seems so harsh. I dislike many looks from her but I'd never go as far as some do on here.

Archived