• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

MetalHausOfJosh

What does everyone think of the Collectors editions? :party: I'm definitely getting one!

It was announced :shocked: what does it include

Here is a link with all the info :hug:

An exclusive DLC weapons pack pretty much made me want it so bad hahaha!

m.ign.com/articles/2012/11/12/tomb-raider-collectors-edition-revealed

• 3 weeks later...

Next week is tomb raider week on IGN!

They are releasing a ton of new info and footage! Here Is the timetable :excited:

Tomb Raider Week Schedule Friday, 12/7, 6PM Pacific (Saturday 2AM GMT, 1PM

EDT): IGN at the VGA Awards on Spike TV The whole thing kicks off with a new Tomb Raider

trailer reveal at the VGA Awards. Our own Editor-in-

Chief Casey Lynch will be at the VGA’s this year to talk

Tomb Raider. IGN will have the first look at a teaser

tomorrow, Wednesday, December 5. The VGA Awards

can also be watched live on your Xbox and on the web. Monday, 12/10, 5:30PM Pacific (Tuesday 1:30AM GMT,

12:30PM EDT): Tomb Raider Live Stream Developer Crystal Dynamics is letting us show you a

straight hour of new Tomb Raider content. Then, for

another half hour, the creators will be taking your

questions live and explaining game mechanics. If you

want to attend the live stream at the Crystal Dynamics office, click here. Tuesday, 12/11: VGA Trailer Rewind Theater We'll be combing through the latest trailer and pulling

out every last detail we can find. Wednesday, 12/12: The Tombs of Tomb Raider It's one of the most frequently asked questions about

the new game -- Where are the tombs?! Don't worry,

they're in there. Join us for a video walkthrough of a

few examples. Thursday, 12/13: Upgrading Lara Croft The new Tomb Raider has RPG elements! We'll be

demonstrating how Lara upgrades her skills and

equipment. Friday, 12/14: Tools of Survival Trailer We'll have an exclusive new trailer exposing the survival

skills Lara is forced to learn on this dangerous island.

m.ign.com/articles/2012/12/04/ign-presents-tomb-raider-week

Ellie Sioux

Is it just me who really loved Angel of Darkness? I think it's amazing but most people didn't care for it. :shrug:

Is it just me who really loved Angel of Darkness? I think it's amazing but most people didn't care for it. :shrug:

It was like trying to control a broken shopping cart and there were so many glitches. Most of the cut-scenes for me were completely black. The concept was great but the delivery failed.

It's the only game I don't replay.

Ellie Sioux

It was like trying to control a broken shopping cart and there were so many glitches. Most of the cut-scenes for me were completely black. The concept was great but the delivery failed.

It's the only game I don't replay.

OMG SO TRUE :lmao:

Funnily enough, it was never actually that glitchy for me, which is probably why I enjoyed more than other people. That guy was so awful to control, though :wtf: Kyle, I think he was called? idk but Underworld was actually waaaaaay more glitchy and awkward for me to play, how did you enjoy the last game?

Funnily enough, it was never actually that glitchy for me, which is probably why I enjoyed more than other people. That guy was so awful to control, though :wtf: Kyle, I think he was called? idk but Underworld was actually waaaaaay more glitchy and awkward for me to play, how did you enjoy the last game?

Same here, luckily I experienced a couple of crashes with AOD that being all, underworld however was buggy as hell, I remember I fell down the waterfall below natla at the final level, stopped in midair and had a random seizure thingy :smh:

His name was Kurtis Trent. And underworld was good. Although a bit too easy. And yeah, the glitches were super frustrating at times. At one point Lara went invisible and the only things you could see on her was the blue glow of her gauntlets. I just hope CD does a better job with the new game than the last 3 as they were super easy. Comparing them to Core Design's original games, there is no comparison. TR3 and 4 were actual challenges where these seemed to be aimed towards concussed five year olds with crippling ADD.

Same here, luckily I experienced a couple of crashes with AOD that being all, underworld however was buggy as hell, I remember I fell down the waterfall below natla at the final level, stopped in midair and had a random seizure thingy :smh: