💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

I can't wait for the new game! Tomb Raider is my favorite game. I think Lara is gonna do a big comeback with this game launching March 3rd 2013. Did you watch some gameplay videos, what do you think? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

MetalHausOfJosh

If you pre-order from:

AMAZON you recieve

• The Final Hours of Tomb Raider – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition

Go behind the scenes of the development process as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents how Crystal Dynamics is rebooting one of the most iconic video games in history.

• The Art of Tomb Raider

A 32-page booklet showcasing the art from Tomb Raider, created by Tomb Raider's Art Director Brian Horton.

• Hunter Skin

An exclusive “Hunter†skin, an outfit that camouflages Lara in a heavy coating of mud, action movie-style.

:legend:

Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart to be announced :excited2:

The Final Hours: Episode 2

If you pre-order from:

AMAZON you recieve

• The Final Hours of Tomb Raider – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition

Go behind the scenes of the development process as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents how Crystal Dynamics is rebooting one of the most iconic video games in history.

• The Art of Tomb Raider

A 32-page booklet showcasing the art from Tomb Raider, created by Tomb Raider's Art Director Brian Horton.

• Hunter Skin

An exclusive “Hunter†skin, an outfit that camouflages Lara in a heavy coating of mud, action movie-style.

:legend:

Gamestop, Best Buy, and Walmart to be announced :excited2:

The Final Hours: Episode 2

http://www.youtube.c...embedded[/media]

i must buy this :excited2:

my god this is getting to exciting :excited2:

:excited2:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god. I cannot wait for the new one. I've played almost all Tomb Raider games. Can someone inform me what year the first Tomb Raider takes place in? Because I know the upcoming one is supposed to be before all the past ones, but in the trailer, she has an iPhone & Beats by Dre earpods. :flop:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

MetalHausOfJosh

Oh my god. I cannot wait for the new one. I've played almost all Tomb Raider games. Can someone inform me what year the first Tomb Raider takes place in? Because I know the upcoming one is supposed to be before all the past ones, but in the trailer, she has an iPhone & Beats by Dre earpods. :flop:

They said that it takes place in this time era. The last games don't matter when it comes to dates :cryga:

KS: “The reason Lara has a modern phone in our debut trailer is because Tomb Raider takes place with Lara at age 21 come launch day.â€

They said that it takes place in this time era. The last games don't matter when it comes to dates :cryga:

KS: “The reason Lara has a modern phone in our debut trailer is because Tomb Raider takes place with Lara at age 21 come launch day.â€

I'm confused. :laughga:

MetalHausOfJosh

I'm confused. :laughga:

All you need to understand is that when this game comes out March 5th 2013 that is the date it takes place. The day her journey begins. In our modern day society. Not back in the 1990's. :laughga: Hope you understand :hug:

All you need to understand is that when this game comes out March 5th 2013 that is the date it takes place. The day her journey begins. In our modern day society. Not back in the 1990's. :laughga: Hope you understand :hug:

Oooooh alright. Thank you. :hug:

KillerCupcake

So this game has nothing to do with previous titles right? I have never played a Tomb Raider game before but I want to play this one when it comes out. I don't want to be confused though.

So this game has nothing to do with previous titles right? I have never played a Tomb Raider game before but I want to play this one when it comes out. I don't want to be confused though.

No. It's a reboot, it's like the previous games never existed and this was the first one ever.