• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

Swim Deep

I want Alice Madness Returns quality hair physics ):

+ The trailer is IMMENSE. I just hope there isn't too much stealth. It's not my strong point.

+ is this game open worlded or linear? I can't decide from the trailers...

MetalHausOfJosh

I want Alice Madness Returns quality hair physics ):

+ The trailer is IMMENSE. I just hope there isn't too much stealth. It's not my strong point.

+ is this game open worlded or linear? I can't decide from the trailers...

I want better hair quality too, it bugging the heck out of me;)

And CrystalD said that it is not an open world but you can travel back to places you have previously explored via Hub!!:)

Quote:

KS: “Hubs are large, opens spaces on the island that are ripe for exploration. Lara can carve her own path through them, unless a particular area is blocked off through gear gating and requires returning once she’s better equipped. In these hub spaces are basecamps, which we’ve touched on briefly before. Basecamps will allow Lara to fast travel between hubs that she has already visited. This mechanic gives the player the option of retuning quickly to tackle a challenge or area that was previously inaccessible. That being said, you won’t be warped between hubs as the story progresses – slightly more linear paths lead you from hub to hub as the narrative unfolds.†[From official forum Q&A session #2 (March 2012)]

slays your faves TBH... :legend:

Yes it does haha, Can't wait for March 5, 2013:)

I love how it comes out almost a year after Mass Effect 3..... (TR and ME are my favourite video game franchises of all time)....

Trailer looks decent.... but I think Underworld looked more visually impressive.... Just me though... :shrug:

Can't wait for March 5th!!! :party:

MetalHausOfJosh

I love how it comes out almost a year after Mass Effect 3..... (TR and ME are my favourite video game franchises of all time)....

Trailer looks decent.... but I think Underworld looked more visually impressive.... Just me though... :shrug:

Can't wait for March 5th!!! :party:

Good thing they have 10 months to polish it up:)

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

kjmonster

I love the Tomb Raider games! I 've grown up playing them

My favorites in order are:

1.Tomb Raider 3

2. Tomb Raider Underworld

3. Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (TR4)

4. Tomb Raider Anniversary

I absolutely hate Tomb Raider Legend though. The enemies were all horrible. They didn't have any animal enemies like in the old ones. There were no parts that really made me jump, like in the old games. And, overall it was just way too short.

This new installment looks like a promising reboot though! I hope they don't totally ruin the style the old games were played in

Swim Deep

Screenshots and wallpaper

screenlg27j8t3.jpgscreenlg3nl8eq.jpgscreenlg45786o.jpgscreenlg5komlb.jpgscreenlg6eskci.jpg475253_10150886395726d7j58.jpg

Definitely some doctoring on those wallpapers. It think at the moment, it looks equally as stunning as Underworld but the magical floating pony tail is annoying me so much! :haha:

And for me, I've only played the 2nd lot of reboot games and it's Legend=Underworld>>Anniversary. They are all some of my favourite games though! Sucks we won't get a Crofts Mansion in this game :haha:

Also, this contradicts with the TR canon. This means that Larson(?) [the guy she kills in TR1 and Anniversary] is no longer her first kill since she kills that guy in the trailer and this is a prequel. ):

Edited by Major Minus

Definitely some doctoring on those wallpapers. It think at the moment, it looks equally as stunning as Underworld but the magical floating pony tail is annoying me so much! :haha:

And for me, I've only played the 2nd lot of reboot games and it's Legend=Underworld>>Anniversary. They are all some of my favourite games though! Sucks we won't get a Crofts Mansion in this game :haha:

Also, this contradicts with the TR canon. This means that Larson(?) [the guy she kills in TR1 and Anniversary] is no longer her first kill since she kills that guy in the trailer and this is a prequel. ):

It's a reboot, is like the previous games never existed and this is the first of the series

MetalHausOfJosh

Xbox Confrence:Tomb Raider

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

This is honestly slaying my life. I've been a diehard fan for 13 years.

Edited by Kyle

MaickRodrigues

I've grow up playing Tomb Raider! I've played almost all of them :D can't wait for the new one, looks amazing!