Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Israel Conflict Turns a Promising Touring Summer Grim

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disregard

Is Israel really the make-or-break destination for touring acts? I don't think so, Billboard sis.

Edited to add: Billboard's editorial standards have really taken a hit since its shift from print-only publication to up-to-date music news website which also happens to publish a print mag. It's like there is no real editor overseeing what is worthy of print and what is not really news. Just looking at the recommended articles at the bottom about Zayn Malik's death threats and Ariana Grande's daddy issues...it's like...what are you doing?

VersaceKing

As I said in other thread:

I hope that this war will be ended by September, and that Gaga will be able to perform in front of her Israeli fans eventually.

But even if it doesn't, and Gaga will decide to cancel or postpone the concert, because she feels it'd be unsafe for her to travel to Tel Aviv and perform the artRAVE there - we'd have to respect her decision. Cause eventually it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  :kissga:

Teal Ambition

I hope that this war will be ended by September, and that Gaga will be able to perform in front of her Israeli fans eventually.

But even if it doesn't, and Gaga will decide to cancel or postpone the concert, because she feels it'd be unsafe for her to travel to Tel Aviv and perform the artRAVE there - we'd have to respect her decision. Cause eventually it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  :kissga:

Well said :applause:  Some people are too selfish to understand this.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

VersaceKing

Well said :applause:  Some people are too selfish to understand this.

thank you for the support and understanding  :hug:

:applause:

Arturo

Not just Gaga but the other 50,000+ people there.

I hope it isn't cancelled though.

VersaceKing

Not just Gaga but the other 50,000+ people there.

I hope it isn't cancelled though.

Of course, also her fans would need to be safe during concerts. :kisses:

VersaceKing

They can always reeschedule.

If it would eventually be cancelled, I don't think Gaga and her management will be rescheduling the concert.

Mainly because she wants this tour to be small, and also LiveNation confirmed that the tour will be finished by November 24th - and I don't think she'll push this date between her other shows in Europe.

It would be sad and disappointing, but I prefer to wait for the next tour for her to perform in Israel, other then her performing during this unstable time period, and feeling unsafe. :monsterpaw:

VersaceKing

if the concert is selling well she will postpone it

if it doesn't, she will cancel it.

The Israeli press still hasn't announced even hypotheses about ticket sales, much less official figures for the tickets sale.

I estimate it's somewhere between 15K-20K, because there's not that much promotion on TV, radio or billboards during this unstable period. I hope that eventually this war will be ended by September and that Gaga will perform in Tel Aviv, but if it doesn't - I prefer that she'd cancel the show and come back next tour, when it'll be more safe. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:

Applause

The war is getting worse at this point. Currently, I don't think she could go. Very dangerous.

Xalser

Houdini

The Israeli press still hasn't announced even hypotheses about ticket sales, much less official figures for the tickets sale.

I estimate it's somewhere between 15K-20K, because there's not that much promotion on TV, radio or billboards during this unstable period. I hope that eventually this war will be ended by September and that Gaga will perform in Tel Aviv, but if it doesn't - I prefer that she'd cancel the show and come back next tour, when it'll be more safe. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:

20K seems enough to postpone it and not cancel

I think if the war still goes on, she will simply place the show another date

Archived