💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I've probably posted more than enough pictures from last night, but I found this one and it was just too cute not to post.

tumblr_nvyiupccVk1uxhwb1o1_500.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what original/popular characters will die this season. I have a feeling Carol will.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I wonder what original/popular characters will die this season. I have a feeling Carol will.

That's a question I always dread whenever a new season begins. I'd be devastated if Carol or Daryl were ever killed off but I have a feeling one of them will go at some point this season.

Highway10

That's a question I always dread whenever a new season begins. I'd be devastated if Carol or Daryl were ever killed off but I have a feeling one of them will go at some point this season.

Daryl better not die this season but i've heard rumors all around that he might due to comic books i know they don't usually base it on them :giveup:

ryhanna

Daryl better not die this season but i've heard rumors all around that he might due to comic books i know they don't usually base it on them :giveup:

Daryl doesn't exist in the comics. Whether that's a good or bad thing for his future depends on how you see it. :P

I might make a comic spoiler post talking about this later. 

Highway10

i just loved this episode being in black & white :flutter: yasss at morgan and rick reuniting again

was anyone else craving peanut butter when they said this scene? :lmao:

CRFY0jOW8AAxGUK.jpg

Wikipedia says the premiere was watched by 25.7 million people, breaking all cable network records. But it doesn't have a citation/source for it, so idk how reliable that is.

If that's true, that's crazy; such a increase from last year's premiere and the most watched episode by a land slide. Is it possible this season could average 20 million views? It will be hard for them to top it next year.

Episode 2 looks really action packed/suspenseful with the walkers coming.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryhanna

I liked this episode but I wasn't a fan of how it was structured. Jumping back and forth between past and present so often killed some of my interest in what was going on. 

Eugene was amazing in this episode. I love him so much. And Tara! Abraham, Sasha, Carol, Morgan, Michonne, and now Heath. All great! 

I liked this episode but I wasn't a fan of how it was structured. Jumping back and forth between past and present so often killed some of my interest in what was going on. 

Eugene was amazing in this episode. I love him so much. And Tara! Abraham, Sasha, Carol, Morgan, Michonne, and now Heath. All great! 

I wasn't a fan of the back and forth but it wasn't bad but this episode was amazing. The black and white and color switching was annoying though. I kept thinking there was something wrong with my TV.......:giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Archived