💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The Adventures of Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE Skirt!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Standing-o

I just wish she wore neon heels with this outfit. Would make it so much better. I hate the sneakers. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babygagaloo

Oh i wish to read a happy ending story  :cry:

ิำedited : but hey finally gaga tweeted she wanted to meet her yayyyyyyyyy <3

I made a skirt to the artRAVE as well, and here is before the finished product of my skirt. (Duplicate hers) but add ASIA!!! and the Japanese font I changed to Aom (my name ) :heart:  Gaga

10550982_10152164444736384_5151596567681

Lion Heart

3317f1f0c6.png

She knows! :)

:giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

somechick

Oh i wish to read a happy ending story  :cry:

I hope finally they will meet or at least gaga thank her on twitter <3

I made a skirt to the artRAVE as well, and here is before the finished product of my skirt. (Duplicate hers) but add ASIA!!! and the Japanese font I changed to Aom (my name ) :heart:  Gaga

10550982_10152164444736384_5151596567681

Cute!

babygagaloo

Cute!

thank you so much.

i finished it already and will make a wig this weekend.

10402992_10152161618766384_7967588760890

somechick

thank you so much.

That's awesome! And the Asia hat!  :wub:

RAMROD

I am happy Gaga tweeted about it.

Next up, fly Krissy to yo next show, backstage access, Queen!!! :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Poker

thank you so much.

:sara:  :sara:

-

So weird Gaga doesn't have special seats for people in wheelchairs  :confused:

She tweeted about it so sweet  :wub:

Kindness rules all.

ChicaSkas

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response to this article. I felt it was very important to do to showcase the true spirit of this fanbase --- when it comes down it, we can show the world our true integrity. This was a story of kindness and doing the right things for the right reasons.

@Gaga I'm so glad you read this and tweeted about Krissy! She can't wait to meet you!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

somechick

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response to this article. I felt it was very important to do to showcase the true spirit of this fanbase --- when it comes down it, we can show the world our true integrity. This was a story of kindness and doing the right things for the right reasons.

@Gaga I'm so glad you read this and tweeted about Krissy! She can't wait to meet you!

:) Yay! Happy ending!

Whispering

I don't think anyone looked at that skirt more than I did. From the moment it was given to Kristie, I knew it was real and so did she. We knew that returning the skirt was the right thing to do, and it seems that it was.... We all know how much Gaga treasures her tour clothing more than others..  (")(")

I am honestly coming to believe that I am the only monster that would have returned it... which I did. Everyone is saying they wouldn't have......... IDK how I feel about that tbh!

I would have returned it and I'm sure there are many others here that would do the same! Why keep something that belongs to someone else? I don't even get why anyone would do that. :shrug:

Glad that you all did the right thing and I hope that Krissy will get to meet Gaga one day!

ChicaSkas

Krissy just HAS to meet Gaga now it just has to happen!! :prays:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whispering

:sara:  :sara:

-

So weird Gaga doesn't have special seats for people in wheelchairs  :confused:

She tweeted about it so sweet  :wub:

Every venue has a section for wheelchairs. I guess she could have wanted to be where her friends were at.

somechick

I would have returned it and I'm sure there are many others here that would do the same! Why keep something that belongs to someone else? I don't even get why anyone would do that. :shrug:

Glad that you all did the right thing and I hope that Krissy will get to meet Gaga one day!

As much as I would have wanted to keep it, I would have returned it too. It'd be a cool souvenir but I'd feel too guilty

Archived