Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Was it comfortable tho?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewYorkCity

That's great and all.... But am I a bad fan in thinking I wouldn't give it back nor would I think Gaga would want or expect it back? Someone had the potential to have a bad ass piece of memorabilia and they went on a mission to return a damn plastic skirt that no doubt her costume department probably has 100 replicas of? It's not like it was Asia that fell off the stage.

I feel the same way :toofunny:

erfaan

It's a world tour. There are multiples of everything. Things are always getting ripped, stained, ruined. That's what gives the costume department things to do on a world tour.

In fact, Gaga probably didn't even notice, nor would it get back to her personally. It probably got returned to the costume department but they already took out the box of 100 plastic skirts to replace it.

Should've kept it dude

It was actually a one off. The skirt was archive apparently and the drawings were all done by hand. 

ChicaSkas

There will be a full article on this very soon. There is an incredible story behind this skirt as I was to learn.

The person who wanted to return the skirt to Gaga was the wheelchair bound girl, Krissy Joanne.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hollywoodlight

There will be a full article on this very soon. There is an incredible story behind this skirt as I was to learn.

The person who wanted to return the skirt to Gaga was the wheelchair bound girl, Krissy Joanne.

Yes! And they wanted to give it to GaGa personally but....they couldn't get a hold of anyone and they really wanted it back

theMonster5

Too bad Gaga's car just kept going and didn't stop to meet the girl in the wheelchair, Krissy. Someone said Gaga may have said "stop" but the driver kept going. ??

10485730_10202502543825262_6140751639172

Hollywoodlight

Too bad Gaga's car just kept going and didn't stop to meet the girl in the wheelchair, Krissy. Someone said Gaga may have said "stop" but the driver kept going. ??

10485730_10202502543825262_6140751639172

Gaga did tell them to stop but her security told the driver to keep driving!

ChristianSaad

Gaga did tell them to stop but her security told the driver to keep driving!

They even prepped us before her car came out.. they said "Don't scream and don't rush the car" .... "she will probably stop"

theMonster5

They even prepped us before her car came out.. they said "Don't scream and don't rush the car" .... "she will probably stop"

I think it's a decoy idea. In San Diego, people screamed and rushed the car and I think the driver had to stop to not run over someone. 

Maybe Gaga was in a rush to go meet Millie? LOL

10563100_533408830115568_524336245648486

theMonster5

she just tweeted about that Krissy girl!

You're right. So maybe Gaga can meet her at the Vegas show if Krissy can come.

10486037_10202507627072340_8499763790728

Archived