Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Whispering

I honestly don't hear the autotune. I'm trying but I can't :shrug:

Because it's not there. This is 100% Gaga's and Tony's pure voice. Absolutely NO autotune!

This album is really going to be something special...a real treat! :party:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

can I just say that B3 organ through Leslie speaker at the beginning is divine.

Dat B3.

Dat Walking Bass line on standup bass

Dat Perfect swing drums

Dat trumpet

Does Vocals by both Gagz and Ton.

:giveup:

i prefer her voice in the song the lady is a tramp. her voice sounds forced and thick in this. don't kill me please. her vocals is no doubt strong and powerful but the way she sing in this is weird to me, it is not my cup of tea.

Can anyone gift me the new single? :( i cant buy it considering I dont live in the us :cryga:

Feeling your pain mate 😣

I LOVE the vocals!!

... I'm sensing a bit of FameGa in the first part?? It's thick like her voice used to sound on live performances during TF era.

I actually hated her vocals on Lady is a tramp... THAT sounded forced. This is heavenly. With a little bit of that Gaga rasp at the end :)

Jesse Pinkman

she's such an incredible singer, I'm glad that she's doing this album. Hopefully the world will see what we see when it comes to her talent.

It's science, bitch

aaronyoji

Idk what kind of Katy perry size crack y'all basic listeners have been smokin but there's not a lick of autotune in this song particularly that part y'all mentioned....

NewYorkCity

Wiw she sounds amazing!

This sing gave me a total different vibe than AG! Her voice sounds a lot more... idk how to say it, like here she works it more, makes more changes... idk. I love it!

Idk what kind of Katy perry size crack y'all basic listeners have been smokin but there's not a lick of autotune in this song particularly that part y'all mentioned....

This. :tea:

No one should be surprised tbh.

First 2 pages when something happens, hate comments.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived