Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shakira hit 100 million fans and is most liked page on Facebook

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Where does everyone find these crazy and hysterical DerpGa and Britney Derp gifs? :)

CHEK MY SIG :hor: 

artpopmess

*instert then-why-dont-you-buy-her-music gif*

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Joaco95

LMAO ALL THOSE NONBELIEVERS

Shakira is THE BIGGEST THING EVER. Not only in music, but everywhere. She's the face of everything from Activia to car brands and perfumes.

Waka Waka was hugeeeeee

She closed the World Cup THREE TIMES IN A ROW I MEAN.

wow. activia. worldwide woman :emma:

Poker

wow. activia. worldwide woman :emma:

You know those ads are played constantly in international tv and it features her songs, so that's promo. Also, it was just an example. She's the face of everything FROM activia TO perfumes. A wide range if you ask me.

Kindness rules all.

Psychedelic

Conratulations!!! Queen of Facebook TBH!  :legend:

And guys, start realizing the universe doesn't spin around Gaga. If there are people who surpass her in different scopes, it's because IN FACT THEY'RE HUGE!

Didn't know she has surpassed the likes of Eminem and Rihanna until now. That was a surprise. But considering the massive population of the Latin-American countries AND the fact that the internet usage in Latin America continues to grow rapidly, this news isn't hard to believe. Congrats to her!

TypicalOpposer

This is a breakdown of some of the countries which holds the most number of followers for Shakira's page on facebook

29qcvhc.jpg

Something I've noticed is that people don't actually dislike Shakira. I've never encountered a hater in person, yet have for many other artists. The fact that she endorses a ****load of products, appeals to multiple language markets, and got massive promotion via the World Cup (for three years now), it's hardly surprising. She's also absolutely gorgeous, does tons of charitable work, and is incredibly humble with her work.. something which hasn't hurt her in the slightest.

People will make excuses about being "pressed", but if you can't recognise this woman's star power, you're deluded.

Continue to slay, queen Shakira. :applause:

OrphanBlack

I can't at some of the delusion. Shakira has been around since the 90s and is still relevant and popular. Kids who were in high school when she came out now have kids who listen to her as well. She's one of the biggest stars on the planet and sells out tours without lifting a finger. And her World Cup slayage is undeniable. Like another poster said, she's also married to a soccer player which only helps her image more. She endorses a **** ton of products. She's beautiful, nice, funny, smart, talented and a great entertainer as well as incredibly charitable and humble. It's impossible to hate her. It's a shame she hasn't gotten as big in the US as everywhere else but the US is always behind when it comes to culture.

Archived