Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think the artRAVE DVD could be filmed in Tokyo?

Michael

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Huhhh? Why?

All stadium shows for the BTWB had the full stage, and for all other artists shows. Usually stadium shows are actually the easiest to fit a large stage in like a catwalk due to the large GA area.

tbh idk why 

Girl Under You

IDC as long as we get a DVD

So sad we didn't get The Fame Ball DVD and The Born This Way Ball DVD

Chromatislaps

I hope so, and I'll hope she does the setlist from the first ARTRave date, with the full length stuff and not the shortened stuff....and I hope she adds Sheisse to the setlist (that song needs to be on  a rave)

Spock

Wasn't it confirmed a while back that it will be filmed at the O2?

who will love me when the night is over

BULATIO

I do not think that there it will remove the DVD.
On the first day of the concert will be a lot of talk about Lady Gaga in the media, the rise of album sales ARTPOP

Houdini

the Japanese crowd is not the most enthusiastic .. I think it will be more somewhere in Europe

In my opinion, it will be filmed in London. From what we've seen thus far, it looks like a lot of stadium/outdoor shows will not have the runways nor full lighting that is intended for the show; I think Gaga would want the whole show to be filmed for a concert DVD.

Houdini, on 17 Jul 2014 - 23:50, said:

the Japanese crowd is not the most enthusiastic .. I think it will be more somewhere in Europe

That's not true. They are among the most passionate audience when it comes to live. She won't have to ask them to put their hands up, because they will during the whole show.

Also, Japanese ppl love merchandising, so we can expect most of them to get a light pen (which is very common there) so they can wave their hands with it.

I think the reason why the stadiums don't have the catwalks or full lighting is because they don't have the rigging of an arena. Normally all of that is just hung from the ceiling, but in a stadium the ceiling is the sky so it's structurally impossible.

Archived