Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any fans since Fame Monster?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Fan since just dance. Escalated quickly, especially during paparazzi era, and was a stan by bad romance.

:hor: love her ugh

FRANK1991

Me! yes yes yes!

Alejandro first got me into Gaga I started listening to her songs and one day saw it in stores and decided to buy it and then I was obsessed

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

erfaan

I liked all of Gaga's singles from The Fame but went from casually interested to stan in around 4 minutes after her 2009 VMA performance. Then the Bad Romance song and video completely blew me away and she has kept me hooked ever since.

Laceface

Late to the partyññ‚¬© ;) just kidding but JD here. 

Shadow

Fan during the Paparazzi era; full blown stan during TFM. I could still remember when one of my friends sent me an e-mail with the link of the Bad Romance music video. And I was blown away! So much memories! :giveup:

Oh yes, the Bad Romance video alone blew me away! I didn't even realize it was the same artist until I focused again on the name. It was then and after her VMA performance that really got me intrigued by her personality, boldness, and style.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Haroon

I started following Gaga right before the VMAs, around when she was promoting Paparazzi on a few shows and then BAM the VMAs and I was hooked :omg: Plus the fact that Bad Romance overtook the world and especially the UK cemented everything in place because the performance on X Factor UK had me glued to the TV :excited2:

Miel

Somebody from a Resident Evil fan forum posted the 2009 VMAs performance (and how incredible it was), and that sparked me to look more of her up. I thought she was just pop girl number whatever. Saw videos of Speechless, and bam I got hooked in. Was around April 2010, right before the great wait of the Alejandro video lol. Then I joined here the following August, thus cementing my stanitude.

3 points in and ready for more

lairofhk

Since first hearing Poker Face, then finally got to see her at TMB 1.0 in the theater version  :)

The TMB 1.0....omg. I went to it at Radio City. It was like the best performance ive ever seen live. And she was SO fierce. I mean she sometimes is still but not really as much as she was in those days. 

Oh yeah but I started stanning during Paparazzi era. And then BR further solidified it. 

Computer

Liked Just Dance, loved Poker Face. With Lovegame I started wanting her to be successful, bought The Fame, curled up in a chair with the album booklet and started obsessing. Paparazzi video was awesome but Bad Romance was a whole new level and blew me away. Irrevocably became a little monster with that video.

So yes :)

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

StoneRiverEyes

I loved Gaga around the time the LoveGame music video was released, that's when everyone was obsessed with ha! I saw it on VH1 and my aunt also showed me Poker Face and LoveGame too. I started stanning after the 2009 VMAs tbh. I seriously fell in love with her, and that performance! I was doing the choreography everyday and had it fully remembered in a month.  :toofunga:

Archived