Any Fame Monster little monsters in the house? :adam:

Since the VMAs of '09 or release of her EP? :classy:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

I loved Poker Face, but became a stan during TFM era :gaga:

It's an album tho not an EP, i something can be called an album if its longer than 25 minutes in duration and has more than 5 tracks.

Also Thriller had 9 tracks, so that would make TFM  with 8 tracks an album on its own.

GagaVerse

I was going to make a sarcastic post, but then I saw that the thread is made by a global mod. So...

No I am not a fan since the fame monster. I am since the BTW era :)

Since first hearing Poker Face, then finally got to see her at TMB 1.0 in the theater version  :)

Bebe

I liked all of Gaga's singles from The Fame but went from casually interested to stan in around 4 minutes after her 2009 VMA performance. Then the Bad Romance song and video completely blew me away and she has kept me hooked ever since.

ILikeAnal

Me! I actually jumped the Katy Kat ship & joined Gaga

iiOEQu85RnNjV.gif

They didn't want you either? :manicure:

Ambrosia

I was apparently, but didn't know it.  I became a fan in May of '09 while watching, Poker Face on Ellen.  It may have been a repeat I'm not sure.  I thought the interview was intriguing too and got me curious about her.  At that point, I had grown out of the habit of paying a lot of attention to albums as a whole and more emphasis on singles.  So I liked her single(s) but didn't know what album they were from.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Me! 

At first I wasn't too impressed with TFM,

I used to play TFM while I was watching p*rn 

iiOEQu85RnNjV.gif

But then I gradually like it more and more, till I became a fan of her! excited.gif

During The Fame I had my "that's suspicious" face thinking mmm who is this girl. Then the VMAs '09 and Bad Romance and The Fame Monster came and I lost it: I was a fan

Hello, it's me

Ladey Gagz

Since Pokerface :party: But I was a bit young to stan and stalk and all dat **** so i wasn't really... in

Archived