Charli is better live than Iggy so x.x 

I cant at this people lmao 

VVijbIg.gif

đź’Ž

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

obviously not but let's not act like 3/4 of the people who bought Fancy bought it because of the Iggy verses :toofunny:

Anywhere you go you can listen to people singing along to Charli's part

people saying Iggy is the reason The song sold so well are delusional really, Have you even heard Fancy without Charli's part? It's basically NOTHING 

they both add to it, why are you so delusional? how is it so hard to believe people like iggys verses as well as the chorus  :toofunny:

if iggys verses were so bad it wouldnt be this succesful, and when i was on vacation people were singing her verse too 

orig-21675052.jpg

sorry but that ^ is the most iconic part of the song  :cool:

Phoenix

did he lie tho? she obviously is

Have you heard them performing live. Iggy dies doing the choreo and still sounds better than Charli, and Charl's been sitting/standing probably the whole time. And let's not talk about which one is harder to sing, rap or just a pop chorus. 

đź’Ž

LordDisick

Have you heard them performing live. Iggy dies doing the choreo and still sounds better than Charli, and Charl's been sitting/standing probably the whole time. And let's not talk about which one is harder to sing, rap or just a pop chorus. 

lets be honest, they both have their off moments lol  :toofunny:

Chic

Fancy's hook made it recognizable and distinctive/original at first listen, it turned heads. The song as a whole is infectious, though, and whenever I've heard it I see people singing to the whole song, not just the hook. Iggy's verses are just as known by people as the hook.

The hook and verses work great for each other. Just because Charli's hook is viewed as the reason the song and Iggy are popular doesn't degrade anything that Iggy has done for the track. There are a lot of great artists out there who need recognition. Artists that would be #1 if they were known more. Iggy wasn't known until Fancy, so we don't know how she'll do on her own until she releases a non-collaborative single.

Obviously this Charli XCX member is biased and delusional beyond all hell, so if we want a constructive discussion that doesn't involve praise for Charli and utter hate for any other artist, we should not associate with them.

sis have you EVER seen a video of Charli live? she's not standing she JUMPS around in BUFFALO heels while Screaming the lyrics, she sounds amazing dd

Batwings

Why do some of y'all act so damn pressed that others prefer different parts of the song?

Fancy's hook made it recognizable and distinctive/original at first listen, it turned heads. The song as a whole is infectious, though, and whenever I've heard it I see people singing to the whole song, not just the hook. Iggy's verses are just as known by people as the hook.

The hook and verses work great for each other. Just because Charli's hook is viewed as the reason the song and Iggy are popular doesn't degrade anything that Iggy has done for the track. There are a lot of great artists out there who need recognition. Artists that would be #1 if they were known more. Iggy wasn't known until Fancy, so we don't know how she'll do on her own until she releases a non-collaborative single.

Obviously this Charli XCX member is biased and delusional beyond all hell, so if we want a constructive discussion that doesn't involve praise for Charli and utter hate for any other artist, we should not associate with them.

but I love Iggy sis I was just pointing out how most people obviously jam to Charli's part. 

besides I still love Iggy i didn't bash her :toofunny: and i still love her verses

LordDisick

but I love Iggy sis I was just pointing out how most people obviously jam to Charli's part. 

besides I still love Iggy i didn't bash her :toofunny: and i still love her verses

:deadbanana:

Ladey Gagz

No. Iggy Azalea is great imo and I listen to it because of her. I actually didn't like Charlie in it originally but I got used to it. I'm like the 1% who feels like this lol.

tbh :wtf:

Chic

We don't know what "most people" do, unfortunately, there's no estimate that can be made on that. Fancy is a great song in general. Personally, I love the Iggy's portion better even though the hook was what made me listen in the first place. Everything in that song is so damn catchy. I can't imagine the first verse being followed by anything but Charli's hook, or her hook being followed by anything but Iggy's second verse. In my opinion, they equally complete each other.

We don't know what "most people" do, unfortunately, there's no estimate that can be made on that. Fancy is a great song in general. Personally, I love the Iggy's portion better even though the hook was what made me listen in the first place. Everything in that song is so damn catchy. I can't imagine the first verse being followed by anything but Charli's hook, or her hook being followed by anything but Iggy's second verse. In my opinion, they equally complete each other.

I agree. That wasn't what I was talking about. I love both parts. But what I usually find in the GP is that they like Charli's part more. The Charli part is the reason why it's such a smash imo

Chic

I agree. That wasn't what I was talking about. I love both parts. But what I usually find in the GP is that they like Charli's part more. The Charli part is the reason why it's such a smash imo

I remember one time in my Spanish class, my classmates were playing the song and singing along to the entire thing. In a song like Fancy, everything is generally on an even level, and Iggy's second verse hits hard after the first chorus. It's one of those things you just have to keep listening to because of how blunt and catchy it is. It also comes in so quick and immediately after the hook.

I remember one time in my Spanish class, my classmates were playing the song and singing along to the entire thing. In a song like Fancy, everything is generally on an even level, and Iggy's second verse hits hard after the first chorus. It's one of those things you just have to keep listening to because of how blunt and catchy it is. It also comes in so quick and immediately after the hook.

But again sis, I can give you another of my own examples like you just did. Ive heard loads of people at my school sing along to Charli's part but not Iggy's verses. Charli's part is what really is catchy. Iggy does a great job too but Charli's verse just gets most of the attention because of how catchy it is

Archived