💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dear The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way Stans

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Dear The Fame Stans,

If you are out there and wanting Gaga to return to how she was during The Fame, guess what, she already has.

Applause, G.U.Y, Donatella, Sexxx Dreams, and Fashion! are so The Fame.

Dear The Fame Monster Stans,

If you are out there and wanting Gaga to return to how she was during The Fame Monster, guess what, she already has.

Aura, Venus, and Do What U Want are so The Fame Monster.

Dear Born This Way Stans,

If you are out there and wanting Gaga to return to how she was during Born This Way, guess what, she already has.

MANiCURE, Jewels N Drugs, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, and Gypsy are so Born This Way.

ARTPOP truly is a send off to the beginning of Gaga's career. Maybe this thread will make you appreciate ARTPOP a little more or maybe this thread will make you hate me even more lol. I feel like ARTPOP combined so many elements from Gaga's first 3 albums to create, if not her best, her second best work to date. Instead of being inspired by other artist's, I think she was inspired by herself for the most part. A true reverse warholian experience. :lolgaga:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

Awww what a cute post! I agree, ARTPOP is a celebration and combines many elements of her blooming career.

But wait...MANiCURE in Jewels N Drugs are Born This Way? :laughga: MANiCURE could be on The Fame and Sexxx Dreams could be on TFM

HausOfGuy

I think ARTPOP is a pretty unique album and imo it doesn't sound like anything she's done before

Jewels N Drugs doesn't go on the 17 track masterpiece, iconic album that is Born This Way

Spyro

WTF would I want a re-hash of her earlier work?  I WANT NEW STUFF :laughga:

Spyro the Dragon

Cody Draco

Awww what a cute post! I agree, ARTPOP is a celebration and combines many elements of her blooming career.

But wait...MANiCURE in Jewels N Drugs are Born This Way? :laughga:

MANiCURE is very punk/rock influenced I think. It's very RockGa and fits in with the Bad Kids theme of Born This Way. Jewels N Drugs, well she was doing a lot of d--gs and partying a lot during the Born This Way era and it is very dark/urban/rockstarGa. That's just my opinion. BTW is the only album other than ARTPOP I could see Jewels N Drugs being on/inspired by. :laughga:

aaronyoji

i didnt really understand before, but given her recent tweet about cheek to cheek being the end to the beginning of her career and so forth, i now understand ARTPOP as sort of being the "yearbook" to her four albums. ARTPOP is not the antithesis of her past work, but rather the definition of it. it does in a way help me cope with the shock of her referencing herself in the way that this era has been. i was thinking born this way was already sort of the end of that part of her career, and i was expecting ARTPOP to be completely new, but as she said in her ampya interview in germany, she doesnt create with the intention of changing every "Era" like a female popstar is expected to, she just creates what she feels in the moment, and what she wanted to create wasn't mean to be different from her early works, and i get that now. 

SonOfAphrodite

I think ARTPOP is a pretty unique album and imo it doesn't sound like anything she's done before

MonsterofFame

I agree with your TF and BTW ones, but Aura is so BTW.. the distorted vocals, rough/passionate singing. Venus was also BTW.. a half-way decent dark sounding electronic song. DWUW is a mix of BTW's free-spirited screw everyone else attitude lyrics with a Fame-era style instrumental.

SissyFromSpace

very cool and interesting.

icxHLtAHzaAzP.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived