GagaMyBlood95

Trying to save judgement but...

Messiah=Religion=controversy

Judas 2.0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kenon Astro

I hope this is Madonna back to form, love the lyrics, but I will reserve being excited until I hear the melodies and beat and hope it's not some suck-a.. arrangement. She used to have some of the best melodies and hooks around in her pop songs. That's what a songwriter once said about her, she had such a good ear for melodies. I was listening to Ray of Light the other day and looked up all of the music videos. I saw this video and thought what happened to this Madonna? She was mesmerizing, so beautiful, before her big puffy face from filler or cheek implants like now.

And such an amazing song, the synth running through it, so lush sounding, and the poignant lyrics. Compare it to Give Me All Your Luvin' at 53 years old. And someone noticed on youtube what I didn't. Their playing chess was a metaphor. He played games, always strategic, and she was tired of playing games with each other, would never have his complete love, thus she knocked the pieces off of the board, done with the relationship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E&feature=kp

wow much deep :megaflop:

Kenon Astro

the lyrics reminds me of the song from The Nightmare Before Christmas...

I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

I am the one hiding under yours stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

BuzzcutSeason

Pretentious. (What? Gaga's own fans call Gaga pretentious :classy: but really this is really pretentious)

Will she get backlash? The word Messiah is mostly associated with Christianity after all.

Christianity and Catholic religions are like arrows pointing.

In other words if you insult any other religion they'll come after you, but they won't if its the Catholics and Chrristions (Explanation: Judas)

Madonna wants attention and craves it, there's probably a whole bunch of songs messing with religion, violence, etc. on there trying to start something.

Congrats We're living madonna's mid life crisis

Evil R

Sounds like the lyrics of Isaac, I'm very excited. I like the title too, she's talking about her own Messiah in love, wondering if he is the one or not.

Scarlet Witch

Nice tribute song to our Lord and Saviour, The True Messiah 2nd Coming Lady Gaga.

Hexxx

dwuw video

dat song about rape? :derpga: sing that in prison and see what happens :hor:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Arizonadream777

dwuw video

Just because gaga does the same thing doesn't mean Madonna should in be called out for it, after all gaga is.

Flawless

The lyrics are nice tbh. Remind me a little bit of Frozen.

this. Well, excited  :excited2:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

My Little Phoney

the lyrics seem to be superior to MDNA so that excites me

Archived