Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga Daily Interviews Rob Fusari (aka 8-Bit of Cary Nokey)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Long-time lurker here to say I really appreciated GagaDaily doing this interview!!!   This would not be considered a "professional" interview by some, because professional interviews are cookie-cutter surface treatments of a subject.  Or if the interviewer is going for high ratings, they are salacious and invasive.  You avoided all of these traps and went for boring old detail, quality, and respect!  Cheers!  

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I wanna hear Beat The Drums now :nooo:

Thanks for the interview.

I actually really do, too! I hope someday Gaga will release that stuff for us to listen to.

#brokendrummachine , by the way :sweat: <3 xoxoxox <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

codymonster

A guy I once broke up with tried to get back into my life by being all nice to my friends until they were telling me "He seems nice! He says he's sorry! Maybe you two should give it another try?". I had to explain to them, through clenched teeth, that this guy is a absolute slime, and they have NO CLUE what really happened between us, and this is why you should never mingle with your friends' ex's.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but I do get a weird vibe from this situation like Gaga had some good reasons for leaving, and we should respect that and not second-guess her. If she wants to make up, that's great, but WE shouldn't be the ones wanting that when we weren't part of the situation. IMO. :sweat:

This so much. I'm glad to see him be so polite to Gaga, but he was also being interviewed by a Gaga fan, so he obviously would choose to be polite.

He has sued her, threatened her (numerous times) on Twitter, and also has had at least a couple twitter breakdowns related to Gaga. Plus he had a s-xual relationship with Gaga. He seems like he is very gifted at formulating his words in a manipulative fashion.

Again, not saying we need to hate/be shady to him, but personally, as someone who truly cares about Gaga, I can't help but be cautious to fully embrace him, especially after Gaga has dealt with a lot of his ****. Ill never be a fan of his, but I'll have to give him a year or so to see if he isn't just lying and name dropping her to help his own career.

Poker

I see you citing my groundbreaking legal discovery

which two song?  :udidnt: I can only think of Fashion of his Love  :omg:

Kindness rules all.

Admin

This is an awesome interview. By the way, Paparazzi the single turns 5 today!

Willy Wonka

No it was part of the settlement

mcgahab

Again, brava Chica. You conducted an absolutely fantastic and professional interview. Well done.

Wolf

SLAY! HE BOUGHT ARTPOP

I remember Tokyo Rose's prediction that sometime this year "old friendships might be rekindled" OMG IS THIS THE ONE? PLEASE :giveup:

heavyMetalGAGA

Thank you so so so much, Chica! This interview put me in the best of moods. I haven't felt this motivated and optimistic in a good while. Like Willy Wonka said, I really appreciate how well you represented this fan base and Gaga's message. Also, your questions were great and you could tell how much effort you put into all. This is what Gaga is all about! Love, music, positivity, and hope. 

Rob seemed really relaxed with you and I'm happy he seems to have found a new path in his life. Hopefully he and Gaga can make up someday. 

By the way, I have never heard "Oh Well", so I'm even happier I read this whole article. What a gem of a song! Now if I can just get my paws on those 12-15 rock records they made  :giveup:

exoskeleton123

What are you talking about? what legal agreement? what songs? 

ChicaSkas

What are you talking about? what legal agreement? what songs?

Don't worry, it was some kind of inside gif joke even I couldn't follow!

Thank you so so so much, Chica! This interview put me in the best of moods. I haven't felt this motivated and optimistic in a good while. Like Willy Wonka said, I really appreciate how well you represented this fan base and Gaga's message. Also, your questions were great and you could tell how much effort you put into all. This is what Gaga is all about! Love, music, positivity, and hope. 

Rob seemed really relaxed with you and I'm happy he seems to have found a new path in his life. Hopefully he and Gaga can make up someday. 

By the way, I have never heard "Oh Well", so I'm even happier I read this whole article. What a gem of a song! Now if I can just get my paws on those 12-15 rock records they made  :giveup:

I'm so glad you got to hear Oh Well for the first time, that song is incredible.

I am also really glad this article made you happy!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Omegahedron

Interesting interview. Thank you!

Sounds like he does genuinely regret his past behaviour ...

Was wondering if 'Swine' would come up during the ARTPOP section ...

Lion Heart

That was a really great interview Chica! Thank you for all the work you put into this. :hug:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived