Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

OMG I'm going to see Gaga exactly 1 month from now

June

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 days for me :legend:
I'm going to Dallas and Denver! So 11 days until Dallas and one month until Denver!

I'm going to Dallas and Denver! So 11 days until Dallas and one month until Denver!

yay monsters will be at the Denver artRave xx

:kissga:

yay monsters will be at the Denver artRave xx

:kissga:

I have seats for Denver too! Where will you be? :)

LStephens11

I wanted to go to the Denver show, my sister lived in Aurora but she moved back to Texas in early June :( Her birthday is August 2, and mine is July 16 so it would've been neat to go to the respective shows for our birthdays.

I wanted to go to the Denver show, my sister lived in Aurora but she moved back to Texas in early June :( Her birthday is August 2, and mine is July 16 so it would've been neat to go to the respective shows for our birthdays.
I live a little north of Amarillo in Texas and Dallas is an 8 hour drive east and Denver is an 8 hour drive northwest so I just decided to go to both. I have LMZ for Dallas and close seats for Denver! Can't wait!

RAMROD

Don't forget to prepare your clothes for the occassion.

Have fun!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I have seats for Denver too! Where will you be? :)

I'm in section 126 I BELIEVE. My ticket is hidden in some folders and I don't want to find it atm because I'm busy doing something else, and in like row 7 I think. :unicorn:

pepsi-center-seating-chart.gif

where are you? 

Don't forget to prepare your clothes for the occassion.

Have fun!

I don't know what to wear omg i'm bad at fashion, I'm gonna wear the applause canvas on my face ♥ :messga:

RAMROD

I'm in section 126 I BELIEVE. My ticket is hidden in some folders and I don't want to find it atm because I'm busy doing something else, and in like row 7 I think. :unicorn:

where are you?

I don't know what to wear I'm bad at fashion...

Just something comfortable if you don't wish to wear a themed outfit. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KishiKCM

I remember the feeling I had before I saw her opening night...anxious and overwhelmed with joy. She didn't disappoint, it's one of the best experiences of my life! Enjoy every minute. :D

Travis

Congratulations! You'll have a fantastic time. Gaga never disappoints when it comes to a live show. As far as the people around you, don't worry about that. Gaga literally tells everyone to get on their feet. Everyone is dancing and enthralled with Gaga and are too busy to even notice you tbh.

Have fun!

where are you? 

I don't know what to wear omg i'm bad at fashion, I'm gonna wear the applause canvas on my face ♥ :messga:

I'm in 116. 4th row. We're pretty far from each other! I'm going with a friend. We basically timed our vacation around this concert. My step dad wanted to see a broncos Game while we were there and luckily they play the Seahawks the next day! It all worked out! Haha

EdgeofTeeth

I'm going in less than two weeks :Jase:

See you guys at the Dallas show! It'll be my first time seeing Gaga live and I've stanned for her for so long.

See you guys at the Dallas show! It'll be my first time seeing Gaga live and I've stanned for her for so long.

you're on the floor right?

Archived