💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's HARD WORK and AMBITION so unappreciated?!?!

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

It seems like this fanbase doesn't appreciate Gaga's hard work at all this era? :(

People say she isn't "ambitious anymore." "She doesn't care about her career anymore." And the worst is "she's lazy." Is there any other pop star who tries as hard as Gagag right now? People say she's been lazy this era with promo... THAT IS NOT AT ALL THE CASE.

Did you know... Gaga did SEVEN promotional concerts this era? This EXCLUDES the tour.

•Roseland Ballroom

•ArtRave (the original)

•Jingle Bell Ball

•Swinefest

•SXSW

•The Muppets Holiday Show

•The Japanese show I forgot the name of. :laughga:

How is this lazy?

Gaga also did multiple award performances.

How is this lazy?

And the only time it is understandable to say Gaga didn't do promo was G.U.Y.. Although she did perform it on TV and she gave us one of the best videos of her career (in some people's opinions). And she may have just done it for the fans. THAT is very ambitious.

How is that lazy?

I understand this isn't as much as the other eras but we must understand that this whole era Gaga has had problems with management and other personal problems. I don't think many people actually understand how terrible depression is. Gaga's actual mental health should be more important to her fans. She could've thought of suicide multiple times during December (during Christmas season btw) and all people can think to say it "she's not ambitious for not releasing the DWUW video". :wtfga:

I just think it isn't fair on Gaga for y'all to say that. And I honestly just think people will say anything rn (I'm not even talking about media which is sad) to bring ARTPOP down.

So why say Gaga is lazy?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Because she goes through periods of LOTS OF THINGS happening at once, then longer periods of NOTHING AT ALL (- the tour).

buy bionic

Bambino

We all know how hard Gaga works and how much she wants to work hard for her music and fans. But her team and label, unfortunately, don't really appreciate that. It's becoming clearer everyday.

Henry

And the only time it is understandable to say Gaga didn't do promo was G.U.Y.. Although she did perform it on TV and she gave us one of the best videos of her career (in some people's opinions).

What's your opinion on the video?

Tropico

they just want the girl with the awards back :coffee:

I know and people would rather have Gaga be depressed and sell out her artistic integrity for the sake of awards and charts. :fail:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The Professor

Applause era was very good, so was DWUW besides the MV. GUY she barely did anything for though

djBuffoon

I know and people would rather have Gaga be depressed and sell out her artistic integrity for the sake of awards and charts. :fail:

Basically.

Benji

There's multiple factors to some fan's disappointment this era.

For me, it's always been about the music and ARTPOP hasn't hit the same level of love for me as the previous albums, I still like it and love some of the tracks but it left me a little disappointed.

I am still here however because I'm still a fan and she'll probably be back at the top for me with the next album because she's probably learnt what was good and bad with ARTPOP, like every artist learns and grows.

I don't think these threads really help the cause they try to fight for, they mainly start arguments. Let the moderators deal with the heavily negative threads and try to enjoy the community and appreciate all the things listed in the OP

Addy Ezzie

I love her because despite her hip injury and personal/professional problems, she released a great album that a lot of fans love. She must have worked pretty hard on ARTPOP, all her promotional concerts, her MVs and artRAVE. I just want her to be happy and if that means less appearances (red carpets, tv shows...), I honestly don't mind.

Benji

But Gaga hasn't been able to live out her artistic integrity this era at all? If anything, all of the in fighting has caused her to do even less of what she wants. The singles, videos and most likely even the music would have been different if Gaga had her way with ARTPOP.

Cocaine Heart

:applause: Preach 

The only thing most people here know how to do is b---h and moan

We going to boo

Archived