MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pope Francis brings back exorcism as a legit Catholic practice

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Silver Keith

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/pope-francis-approves-the-revival-of-exorcism-as-a-canon-catholic-practice/story-fniym3t1-1226976158404

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-makes-exorcisms-official-catholic-practice-as-demonfighting-priests-recognised-under-canon-law-9580727.html

COMING soon to a street near you: An exorcism. It’s for real. The Pope has officially revived the medieval practice in a fresh fight against evil.

Spearheading this fight against demonic domination are 250 priests from 30 countries. Now, the International Association of Exorcists has gone mainstream.

The Vatican officially approves.

Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano reports that a Vatican governing committee has put the exorcist organisation’s constitution to the test  and found it pure.

“Exorcism is a form of charity that benefits those who suffer,†the head of the association, Reverend Francesco Bamonte, said.

OCCULT KILLINGS: Is the Devil at large in the US?
His group of holy warriors are now a part of canon law.

Unlike his recent predecessors, Pope Francis has a strong focus on the personification of the Devil. Satan is regularly mentioned in speeches and presentations.
He was quite clear about the personification of evil in one of his opening speeches as Pope: “Anyone who does not pray to the Lord prays to the Devil,†he declared.

The Pope has even tried his own hand at exorcism: Last year he placed his hands on the head of a man said to be possessed by four demons. Exorcists say the words he uttered were part of a prayer of “liberationâ€.

bJcII6E.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“Anyone who does not pray to the Lord prays to the Devil,†he declared.

hope everyone understands the implications of that statement. what year is it again? i've suddenly forgotten.

BLACKOUTbritney

"Anyone who does not pray to our lord prays to the devil"

If you say so messy man

rol3_1_gif5.gif

honza

isn't he the one who said that atheists can go to heaven too and that he has no right to judge homos-xuals?  :toofloppy:

I though he was actually really revolutionary

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

hope everyone understands the implications of that statement. what year is it again? i've suddenly forgotten.

:trootea:

Chromatislaps

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

well he betta excorise the russian homophobic extremists and the pedofilic priests of his church then

Gagaloo911

:fail:

:awkney:

Morphine Prince

So glad this is happening. So many people out there need help. Many on this forum would benefit from this :cry:

:derpga:

I guess sir living 500 years behind if you say so

Can my gayness be cured? :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived