Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Should Gaga play Amphitheaters on her next tour?

Arturo

Featured Posts

No Angel

I hear that Milwaukee and Summer Fest is such an amazing atmosphere for concerts from many people!

Yes, it is! The atmosphere is truly amazing. I honestly hate huge crowds and the idea of concerts with several people kind of frightens me... but I went there and It just felt so fun. And if you ever have the chance to go, I recommend it.

The food is great and it gets kinda wild at night. Haha

Essence

I saw her at the Hollywood bowl back in 2011 for the decade of difference!!

I love the bowl but for a show like Gaga's I think arenas make more sense. If Cheek to Cheek were to be toured...

No, Arenas tens to be a better experience for the audience and sound + you get the whole show... if she tours for Cheek To Cheek I would like theaters.... OMG I can just imagine seeing Gaga at Shea's or Kleinhan's Music Hall... AMAZING!

She should definitely play more amphitheaters and stadiums on her next tour  :coffee: The atmosphere is amazing.

ast_5059-copy.jpg?sfvrsn=2

Arturo

She should play more amphitheaters and stadiums on her next tour  :coffee:

Well she'll only be able to do Stadiums in select places like Japan...

Yes, it is! The atmosphere is truly amazing. I honestly hate huge crowds and the idea of concerts with several people kind of frightens me... but I went there and It just felt so fun. And if you ever have the chance to go, I recommend it.

The food is great and it gets kinda wild at night. Haha

Sounds like a place I'll have to wait to go to until I'm 21! Lol

Hollywoodlight

I'm so excited for Paris it's going to be the smallest crowd for the tour and i'm going to both nights  :excited2:

Jewels n Drugs

No

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

geopang

Im not a fan of live sound in outdoor areas. I much prefer arenas for better quality sound

EricBud13

Toronto shows are better at arenas and stadiums since they are larger than molson amp for more fans

Some amps may be able to have a monster ball sized stage like mentioned before, but what about fans that are far back. They may not have the same experience as when gaga performs at all parts of the catwalks.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

No because it has "theater" in the title

not here for the atrl shade saying Gaga is doing a theater tour :redface::derpga:

For real though IMO i like the catwalks MUCH better

GagaGagaARTPOP

No bc Hollywood bowl has bad seating and I hated when I saw a concert their because the seats were worse than top seats at an arena & the sound isn't that good

Archived