Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Most disappointing day in the History of Little Monsters?

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

destructivelove

No way.. I think the Versace VS DJ show pre-ARTPOP expectation/disappointment ratio was more intense.

this. What happened to all of those amazing instrumentals thooo 😭😭😭

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question should be the most disappointing months. My answer is the rest of the era after gaga stopped doing promo for applause. The fact that she gave venus/dope/gypsy/ARTPOP more performances than dwuw and guy. I ain't here for that mess :awkney: The meltdowns were definitely worse than the post BTWB blackout

this. What happened to all of those amazing instrumentals thooo

I think they were all other artists, I seem to remember one being so, a member on here named what it was with a youtube link to the song.

So if you don't know the songs, all I can really suggest is looking in the comments of youtube videos compiling the music [vines] of the night and see if they mention what a song is, or try finding a thread on here about it [or make a new one, asking] :shrug:

ThatSLAYGUY

In all honesty I'm kinda glad she didn't release the DWUW video because by the sounds of the storyline I don't think it would have done much good for her  :noparty:

#musicnotthebling tho  :derpga:

It's been disappointing ever since the end of the BTW era -> the blackout -> the entire AP era

Daenerys

Skype Ball :legend:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Meltdowns that I can remember:

-SkypeBall

-Born This Way Cover Release

-the Edge of Glory video

-Yoü and I single choice

-the "poll" for the next single

-BTWB cancelled

-Applause as first single

-ARTPOP album name announcement

-ARTPOP first week sales announcement

-Marry the Nights chart performance

-South by Southwest festival

-Sleeping With Gaga

-Gaga getting her head tattooed

-Changing ARTPOPs second single

-DWUWs video leak

OMG SLEEPING WITH GAGA! How could I have ever forgotten that iconic moment here on DramaDaily?! :emo:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

AJH219

It's been disappointing ever since the end of the BTW era -> the blackout -> the entire AP era

I second this

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived