Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why not just go for it all the way now?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Omg yesssss :emo:

That was just rude and I'm straight and I ****ing love the album. God people like you... Ugh...

tumblr_me3o14lsbl1rvkvk8.gif

Its not rude. Its obvious Gagz main target are gays.

Come on. I have no idea on which other group songs like Donatella, Fashion, GUY, MANiCURE would make impact.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Its not rude. Its obvious Gagz main target are gays.

Come on. I have no idea on which other group songs like Donatella, Fashion, GUY, MANiCURE would make impact.

She's been making music like that since the beginning :awkney:

She's been making music like that since the beginning :awkney:

Thats why she is the queen of gays. But imho her first hit wasnt that gay 

djBuffoon

Thats why she is the queen of gays. But imho her first hit wasnt that gay 

Yes, it's common for an artist's first 'big' song to be one that appeals to all different tastes. But, given what we've heard since, that doesn't seem to be the kind of song she enjoys making. Taking her discography into consideration, songs like "Just Dance" and "Telephone" are beneath her, in my opinion. They're not nearly as bold or unique as her persona.

thefamefatale

Katy had a huge #1 with Roar though. That's why she's continuing to push. Plus she knows her album is a mainstream piece of ****, and that's why she's determined to suck as many #1's out of the GP as she can. She doesn't give a **** about her work, she just wants Billboard spots. 

don't be a drag

When an album is done, you'd better stop the era, take one year off and start a new era. ARTPOP was underwhelming and underperforming. That's a fact. No single had a real impact, not even Applause. The GP didn't like the album and the ART+POP vague and confused theme…. …I think she even made a mistake calling the tour "The ARTrave-ARTPOP ball tour"…. …she should get rid of that "ARTPOP" noun…. ….the people, the critics, the general public and also many fans didn't like it…. ….I'm sure that if the new tour was marketed as a Gaga's greatest hits tour and was focused on her greatest hits plus 6-7 songs from art pop, it wouldn't be struggling to sell out. The GP is still fascinated by Gaga, they simply don't like this Art and Pop thing…. Just tell them that the brilliant, iconic "old" gaga is back on stage and tickets will be immediately sold out

crownlessking

Yaaaas get that Marina and the Diamonds promo

( I agree though, why not just release more things to show/prove your vision )

Antidote

I kinda agree. She always said she doesn't care about the charts, so why should it stop her now?

I would be happy about a cool controversial Aura video.

(I also think that GUY would have been more successful with more promo, so with promo the next single could do better; who knows)

LaLuna

I think you have a point. I just wish she could make one last video this era, but without having to release another single, which would be pointless IMO.

lego

Maybe she could just make some videos for more songs. For me I just wanna see more of the visuals she had in mind. They wouldn't all have to be singles. They could just be videos on here Vevo. And I'm not exclusive to wanting Gypsy as a single. I wouldn't mind Aura being a single too.

Mainly what I'm saying is it doesn't have to be a financial oppurtunity. It could just be a for the sake of ARTPOP. I mean what does she have to loose?

Agree with this. She shouldn't worry about singles and charting. Just make more videos for ARTPOP for the fans.

FreePalestine

Tropico

When an album is done, you'd better stop the era, take one year off and start a new era. Artpop was underwhelming and underperforming. That's a fact. No single had a real impact, not even Applause. The GP didn't like the album and the ART+POP vague and confused theme…. …I think she even made a mistake calling the tour "The ARTrave-artpop ball tour"…. …she should get rid of that "ARTPOP" noun…. ….the people, the critics, the general public and also many fans didn't like it…. ….I'm sure that if the new tour was marketed as a Gaga's greatest hits tour and was focused on her greatest hits plus 6-7 songs from art pop, it wouldn't be struggling to sell out. The GP is still fascinated by Gaga, they simply don't like this Art and Pop thing…. Just tell them that the brilliant, iconic "old" gaga is back on stage and tickets will be immediately sold out

So much is wrong with this.

ARTPOP underwhelming or underperforming is not a fact. It is maybe not your cup of tea but that doesn't mean it is underwhelming because you didn't like it. And underperformance? It made the top 10 most sales in 2013. 2nd for a female artist. Sold in the 2 million margin rn.

Artpop's theme wasn't vague. It made perfect sense and is far from confused. Just because you don' get it or don't wanna think deep into it then it isn't confused. It is a reverse Warholian experience, by bringing art into pop culture. And it also is about how you percieve it. Self perception. Like with all art.

The critics were against Gaga all year. It's obvious. But the GP? No. The GP doesn't care about anything. Oh you silly stan. :laughga:. They are not like "umm ew Gaga." "Omg totes love Katy my gurl." Nah. They will listen to whatever they here on the radio. And many fans love ARTPOP. Soo...? :awkney:

And it isn't a greatest hits tour. Gaga loves ARTPOP and a hell lot of us do. So this isn't a greatest hits tour. And the sales? Doing amazing thanks. It's not doing bad at all. What you talkin? The world still loves Gaga tours.

And again. The GP doesn't mind ARTPOP's theme. Don't love it. But they don't hate it. They have no opinion on it because they just want catchy bops. And just because you crave the success of old Gaga doesn't mean the GP does. Such a bias thing you wrote out and this is officially a break down of why. ;)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

So much is wrong with this.

ARTPOP underwhelming or underperforming is not a fact. It is maybe not your cup of tea but that doesn't mean it is underwhelming because you didn't like it. And underperformance? It made the top 10 most sales in 2013. 2nd for a female artist. Sold in the 2 million margin rn.

ARTPOP's theme wasn't vague. It made perfect sense and is far from confused. Just because you don' get it or don't wanna think deep into it then it isn't confused. It is a reverse Warholian experience, by bringing art into pop culture. And it also is about how you percieve it. Self perception. Like with all art.

The critics were against Gaga all year. It's obvious. But the GP? No. The GP doesn't care about anything. Oh you silly stan. :laughga:. They are not like "umm ew Gaga." "Omg totes love Katy my gurl." Nah. They will listen to whatever they here on the radio. And many fans love ARTPOP. Soo...? :awkney:

And it isn't a greatest hits tour. Gaga loves ARTPOP and a hell lot of us do. So this isn't a greatest hits tour. And the sales? Doing amazing thanks. It's not doing bad at all. What you talkin? The world still loves Gaga tours.

And again. The GP doesn't mind ARTPOP's theme. Don't love it. But they don't hate it. They have no opinion on it because they just want catchy bops. And just because you crave the success of old Gaga doesn't mean the GP does. Such a bias thing you wrote out and this is officially a break down of why. ;)

Sorry but your love for Gaga makes you blind…you're delusional…. I love Gaga but I still see things for what they are…. Bye

Archived