❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga's Next Album Theme Should Be...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

yourfaves

You just want a random collection of songs with nothing unify them?

Themes don't always make good albums.  Look at Christina's last two albums.  She tried to have a theme for both of them and they were both pretty not good.  Themes can be a positive, but many times it can box an artist in and limit creativity because there are boundaries.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I can imagine there being super powerful ballads. And we all know how much Gaga slays at making ballads :legend:

swine killer

A WHOLE album of heartbreak songs?  :awkney:

This... jeeeeeez she's fcking happy with Taylor and Asia.

Get over your crush, monsters.

LilVenusian

I love ARTPOP musically, but i think she focused to heavily on making the album lyrically "fun". I want to see her delve into some deeper and darker issues/themes, and I would expect that since she's openly expressed going through all this personal turmoil these past couple of years. Pour it into the music gagz! Exorcise them demons! Bring us The Fame Monsters's true dark-pop successor! 

Honey Boo Boo

About being a happy owner of a dog

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Tropico

A WHOLE album of heartbreak songs? :awkney:

Didn't 21 fin a Grammy :fan:?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

warhol killer

an album about me. (Warhol Killer), the dark side of ARTPOP. :legend:

or you know, she could just write a song about me. :hor:

Gagz if you are reading this let “Warhol Killer†be a title in your album. :cryga:

idk :laughga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

thefamefatale

Lol all of her songs have been about breakups! Just kidding.. but a lot of them are about love. Except on ARTPOP, most of them AREN'T about love.. we need something different though.

don't be a drag

Giorno Giovanna

nope

I am not here for Lady AdeleGa or Lady SwiftGa lykeokyea.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna

Themes don't always make good albums.  Look at Christina's last two albums.  She tried to have a theme for both of them and they were both pretty not good.  Themes can be a positive, but many times it can box an artist in and limit creativity because there are boundaries.

I agree, I think Lana is a good example too, she has a **** load of really awesome well done unreleased songs, which didn't fit her dark depressive album themes

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

About lying around in bed and doing nothing. Having fun with her dog and friends, and dressing like it's 80ties :yes:

Bleachella

Her theme should be Decay Of the Blonde tbh

It sounds extremely interesting

MeehOfficial

I would love it to be focusing around 'REVENGE' :excited2:  - I want CrazyGa to come back again and slay all those who betrayed her. The sound of the album could be very strong, futuristic, and b---hy. She could put a lot of art references in the video as well (as she always did) THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM  :nooo:

uranus

It may sound bad, but her best albums are the dark, sad ones imo

don’t you know my a** is famous

Archived