Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Comparing ARTPOP to 2011/2012 EDM is just a bad excuse

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I personally think that when people here say ARTPOP sounds like 2011-2012 EDM, to prove how outdated it sounds, what they are really doing is providing bad a--lysis as an excuse to explain how the album is not as commercially successful as they would like. But the reality is that the EDM on ARTPOP sounds nothing like the EDM in 2011/2012. The EDM during that time was mostly basic house and dub step, while ARTPOP's EDM sounds more aggressive and more genre varied. I mean what mainstream EDM song in 2011 or even now sounds anything like Aura, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, ect.?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP is not a flop but they think it is and they try to cover up their hate for ARTPOP due to it "flopping" with some other excuses

fullofsheibe

cause its a flop and everyone is trying to cover up their hate about it using this excuse

ARTPOP, isn't a flop :awkney: 

Quark

ARTPOP is basic house with pop vocals :awkney:

you mean We Found Love by Rihanna?

Tropico

ARTPOP is not outdated. ARTPOP is a fresh new sound. And y'all will deal. K? K. :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

Aura sounds like Still Love Trance by Infected Mushroom, the resemblance is uncanny :teehee:

GypsyPrince

Because instead of admitting they don't like the album and just leave it be, many Little Managers and Little DJs have to pretend like they know a lot about the different genres of music and use it as a pathetic excuse to justify their hate.

Tropico

Because instead of admitting they don't like the album and just leave it be, many Little Managers and Little DJs have to pretend like they know a lot about the different genres of music and use it as a pathetic excuse to justify their hate.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ARTPOP, isn't a flop :awkney:

Sorry for my structure..

I mean they find ARTPOP a flop compared to other albums and they tried to cover their hate of ARTPOP due to its sales and find other excuses to cover up.

Azor Ahai

Aura sounds like Still Love Trance by Infected Mushroom, the resemblance is uncanny :teehee:

Do you have a link of this song? All i can find is remixes and mashups with aura... :emma:

Haroon

Do you have a link of this song? All i can find is remixes and mashups with aura... :emma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

:derpga:

artRaver

EDM is outdated in general. :nails:

Gaga should release a pop folk album next. :fan:

No! Mommy Monster should do a screamo album next, silly!! 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived