đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unreleased Fusari / Gaga Music To Premiere In NYC 5-28-2014

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

TheQueen

I think Gaga could have wrote a song similar to "Be Who You Are" before BTW but more of a generic theme. BTW is very specific yet broad.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

He is a great producer, and it looks like he can sing, but... this 'be who u are' thing...really? :awkney: :awkney:

Anyway, i hope we get some recordings, videos or anything about the unreleased stuff was played!

Laceface

Wait, he performed Paparazzi? :shocked: I hope some videos or reports will surface today

dwmt3.jpg

Mariann

How is it possible that nobody went there? I was hoping we would have a full report by now.  :shocked: 

Rolodex of Hate

How is it possible that nobody went there? I was hoping we would have a full report by now.  :shocked: 

This

We have no legal choice but to stan

ChicaSkas

Inb4 no one recorded audio

Er.... this is a pointless post as we can already see that... :crossed:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pure Adrenaline

The annoying thing is that we should be having absolutely nothing but the highest amount of respect for this man -- because without this man -- we wouldn't have the Destiny's Child or Beyonce or Gaga that we all know and love today. this man is a living creative historical legend that we should really respect. I just read many of the articles on his website and I'd personally forgotten until that moment all the cool stuff he was involved in.

are u talking about the same man that is singing B Who U R ..... is that Roba Fusari or someone else ...  I got confused  :sweat:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

are u talking about the same man that is singing B Who U R ..... is that Rob Fusari or someone else ...  I got confused  :sweat:

You got it!

One and the same man.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pure Adrenaline

You got it!

One and the same man.

wait .... but isn't that the man Gaga had affair with and one of her friends too and that's why they split their business relationship .... and that man there is gay :flop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

wait .... but isn't that the man Gaga had affair with and one of her friends too and that's why they split their business relationship .... and that man there is gay :flop:

As Gaga herself has said... people do change.

Yes it's the same man.

He seems to have a flamboyant stage appearance... it's not right to assume he's gay just by looking at him. 8 Bit is his stage name.

Wolf

Er.... this is a pointless post as we can already see that... :crossed:

I was obviously joking. We don't have any audio right now, am i right?

anyway sorry for my "pointless" post

MEDONER

I have the feeling he performed We Are Plastic, Retros-xual and Musicland and we'll never hear them  :emo:

ChicaSkas

I have the feeling he performed We Are Plastic, Retros-xual and Musicland and we'll never hear them  :emo:

This is sooooooo tantalizing....

2po9wdc.jpg

Archived